Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Indian Freddy Krueger!

Go down 
+2
kmorg
Fat Freddy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

The Indian Freddy Krueger! Empty
PostSubject: The Indian Freddy Krueger!   The Indian Freddy Krueger! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:20 am

Synopsis: “A monster wearing a razor-fingered glove haunts the nightmares of poor Anita, but the imaginary terror becomes very real when one of her friends falls victim to the ruthless and deadly creature.”

...nope, it’s not “Nightmare on Elm Street,” it’s “Mahakaal: The Monster,” an absolutely shameless 1993 “Bollywood” ripoff from India. Found this posted on the Horror Movie message board on IMDB. After watching the above scene, all I can say is "Wow, Wes Craven needs to call his lawyer!!"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: The Indian Freddy Krueger!   The Indian Freddy Krueger! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:43 am

Must be some awesome dance numbers in this one!

You failed to mention the monsters smurf poo-for-face!

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: The Indian Freddy Krueger!   The Indian Freddy Krueger! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 1:41 pm

2 questions.

1. When is the U.S. release date for the remake of this movie?
2. At the 4:50 mark, Why does she look like Eric Carr on the cover of creatures of the night?

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: The Indian Freddy Krueger!   The Indian Freddy Krueger! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:35 pm

That was actually pretty good, but not as good as this:

Indian Thriller: