Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Redrum - Power Corrupts

Go down 
+4
Stender
jstate
Olafsto
ultmetal
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Redrum - Power Corrupts Empty
PostSubject: Redrum - Power Corrupts   Redrum - Power Corrupts Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:56 am

Anyone heard REDRUM? They are a classic thrash band from the 80's. In 2007 Evil Legend Records re-released their Evil Corrupts album with some live bonus tracks. Great old school thrash metal. The re-release is done properly too. Good sound quality. Nice packaging including a nice booklet with tons of photos and lyrics. Well worth investing in for all the thrash fans on this board.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Redrum - Power Corrupts   Redrum - Power Corrupts Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 12:50 pm

I had only heard of them, but after reading this and listening to their songs on Myspace, I ordered a copy.
Thanks for posting , can never get enough of classic 80`s thrash!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Redrum - Power Corrupts   Redrum - Power Corrupts Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:08 pm

Right on! Redrum - Power Corrupts 877540

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Redrum - Power Corrupts   Redrum - Power Corrupts Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:28 pm

Funny thing was I only bought this as an after-thought to get the special at StormSpell's. The desription sounded cool and the name kind of sounded familiar. I put it on my ipod and one day at the gym gave it a listen. Cardio was easy that day.

This is one of those albums that I can always put on when I'm can't decide what to play. Kills everytime out. I'd call it a must-have for thrash fans.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Redrum - Power Corrupts   Redrum - Power Corrupts Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:30 pm

I have only heard of them from what Ult has talked about earliar, I will have to check out the myspace clips when I have more time.
Back to top Go down
metalheaded
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
metalheaded

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Redrum - Power Corrupts   Redrum - Power Corrupts Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:52 pm

Sounds pretty good!

Redrum - Power Corrupts 11840
Back to top Go down
ohwellmonkey
Metal student
Metal student
ohwellmonkey

Number of posts : 118

PostSubject: Re: Redrum - Power Corrupts   Redrum - Power Corrupts Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:05 pm

I actually just got this in the mail. The live tracks on this sound great. As well as the studio. Over all
it was a great pick up. Also watch eBay I got the disc for $3, from the lost and found label.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26454

PostSubject: Re: Redrum - Power Corrupts   Redrum - Power Corrupts Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:23 pm

I checked this band out on myspace after reading this. They sound really good!! I'll have to get a copy.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Redrum - Power Corrupts   Redrum - Power Corrupts Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:43 am

Spinning this one today. Good classic thrash. Worth seeking out if that's your thing. Excuse me while I go break something.

PostSubject: Re: Redrum - Power Corrupts   Redrum - Power Corrupts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Redrum - Power Corrupts
Page 1 of 1