Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introducing myself.

Go down 
+9
scottmitchell74
Shiney
TrogDawn
Thrasher73
Required Fields
spiritoradio
ultmetal
Wargod
KissinMaiden
13 posters
AuthorMessage
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

Introducing myself. Empty
PostSubject: Introducing myself.   Introducing myself. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 8:48 pm

Hello, my name's Chris. I'm 17, college bound to Rutgers. I live in Jersey, Hudson County. I love Hard Rock/Metal. My first metal experience was probably Slayer in 8th grade, from there on went on to listen to Maiden and Megadeth freshmen year and have been expanding my music ever since. I'm gonna have to thank "No Life 'til metal" for that. Damn was I oblivious to music, I still am but not as much. Uhhh anything else?? Don't know but being in a metal board kicks ass Smile.
Back to top Go down
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself.   Introducing myself. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 8:51 pm

Newbie for sure, didn't read the newbie post.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself.   Introducing myself. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 8:52 pm

Welcome to the board we are very knowledgable when it comes to metal. Some are into thrash, some death, some black, some power well anyway you get the drift. I'm more into power/progressive/thrash end as well as blues.

I like to bring the board more obscure metal!

Again welcome!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself.   Introducing myself. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 8:52 pm

Stick around! We'll obliterate your obliviousness! Lots of knowledgable metaheads here (and Locky).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself.   Introducing myself. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 8:55 pm

Hey KissinMaiden you areright down the road, well right up the road, then down the road, then a left at Wah Wahs, and down the dirt road where my Uncle Jimmy lives, and make another left there. Right down the road though
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself.   Introducing myself. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 9:25 pm

Hello and welcome. I'm originally from NJ. Lived in Trenton til I was 18.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself.   Introducing myself. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 10:18 pm

Welcome dude the people here are a great source for everything you ever wanted to know about music.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28447

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself.   Introducing myself. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 10:22 pm

I'm new here as well. I like death and thrash metal especially.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself.   Introducing myself. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 8:13 am

Cool. Welcome Required Fields. What are some of your favorite bands?

ult
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself.   Introducing myself. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 8:15 am

Welcome Kissinmaiden and Required fields,most of the guys here are alright.One warning though,hanging around these guys will cause you to spend lots of money on cd's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself.   Introducing myself. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 2:52 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
Stick around! We'll obliterate your obliviousness! Lots of knowledgable metaheads here (and Locky).

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Think you're funny don't you ! see how funny you are when you want that E-X-E CD that i'm gonna trade.

ya bollix !

Welcome Kissmaiden
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself.   Introducing myself. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 3:09 pm

KissinMaiden wrote:
Newbie for sure, didn't read the newbie post.
Required Fields wrote:
I'm new here as well. I like death and thrash metal especially.
yum! trog EET noobees! hye noobees! Introducing myself. 309780
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself.   Introducing myself. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 3:43 pm

Quote :
Think you're funny don't you ! see how funny you are when you want that E-X-E CD that i'm gonna trade.

What I was meaning to say is that Locky is is heads and tails superior
in his metal knowledge than all of the rest of us combined.

Email me on that E-X-E....
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself.   Introducing myself. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 4:31 pm

We are sort of like the SEARS of metal boards...we have a resident technician who can help you with whatever questons you have about certain genres of metal..

Alot of us have passing knowledge in several genres...

And then we have few freaks who just know damn well everything (Saxon, Ult, Locky, Kmorg, Trogdawn, Artie)

:)

Last edited by on Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself.   Introducing myself. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 4:36 pm

One warning though,hanging around these guys will cause you to spend lots of money on cd's.

this is SO true...I've been around these guys since Oct. 05 in other related boards and I've spent more money on CDs in these 15 months than in my whole life prior!!! It's been a fun ride though![/i]

Oh yeah, welcome dudes!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself.   Introducing myself. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 4:55 pm

Shiney wrote:
And then we have few freaks who just know damn well everything (Saxon, Ult, Locky, Artie)Smile

wow humble I made the list and Kmorg didn't (now I know how Clint Eastwood feels on Oscar nights),

Thanks Shiney, if you could only see the tears in my eyes Sad though that may have something to do with the bleeding coffee table that I just walked into, I think me big toe is shagged.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself.   Introducing myself. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 4:57 pm

I didn't mean to neglect Kmorg...or trog.

I was rushing.....

Sorry about your toe.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself.   Introducing myself. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 8:39 pm

Welcome! I'm glad to not be the newest around here Wink
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself.   Introducing myself. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 11:32 pm

\m/
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself.   Introducing myself. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 12:24 am

great to know you Chris Smile

kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself.   Introducing myself. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 12:31 pm

Locky wrote:
Shiney wrote:
And then we have few freaks who just know damn well everything (Saxon, Ult, Locky, Artie)Smile

wow humble I made the list and Kmorg didn't (now I know how Clint Eastwood feels on Oscar nights),

Thanks Shiney, if you could only see the tears in my eyes Sad though that may have something to do with the bleeding coffee table that I just walked into, I think me big toe is shagged.

lol! Obviously Shiney has mistaken in who knows the most or who is buying the most. Common rookie mistake, and totally forgiveable! Laughing very hard

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself.   Introducing myself. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing myself.
Page 1 of 1