Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monty Python Quiz

Go down 
+4
Thrasher73
kmorg
Fat Freddy
tohostudios
8 posters
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Monty Python Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Monty Python Quiz   Monty Python Quiz Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:58 am

I'm bummed. I only got 11/15.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/news/2009-10-14-monty-python-quiz_N.htm?csp=34

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

Monty Python Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monty Python Quiz   Monty Python Quiz Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:09 pm

Damn outdated Flash player... won't let me take the quiz...will have to try later @ home Monty Python Quiz 206547

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Monty Python Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monty Python Quiz   Monty Python Quiz Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:11 pm

Man, I'm always too quick on these things. I got 6!! (I got 15 on the second chance though Laughing)

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Monty Python Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monty Python Quiz   Monty Python Quiz Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 1:14 pm

I dont know much about Python.I only got 6 right.
Back to top Go down
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

Monty Python Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monty Python Quiz   Monty Python Quiz Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:26 am

Thanks for the link, toho! I got 11/15, must be something about Mennonite colleges.... Monty Python Quiz Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Monty Python Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monty Python Quiz   Monty Python Quiz Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:32 pm

I don't think that People's Front Of Judea question was fair. The keep mixing that up through the whole movie.

Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

Monty Python Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monty Python Quiz   Monty Python Quiz Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:06 am

I got 10 out of 15. And I actually got the Judea question
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

Monty Python Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monty Python Quiz   Monty Python Quiz Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:15 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I don't think that People's Front Of Judea question was fair. The keep mixing that up through the whole movie.

I missed that one too. I knew more than I expected to, to be honest!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Monty Python Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monty Python Quiz   Monty Python Quiz Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:25 pm

I only got 9 but some of those questions are BS. I've seen every episode of Flying Circus and even have the complete scripts. I've also seem Holy Grail hundreds of times, Meaning Of Life dozens of times, and Life Of Brian quite a few times. I could pass a real Monty Python quiz if there is one.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

Monty Python Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monty Python Quiz   Monty Python Quiz Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:23 pm

I only scored 11. Spamalot has never played in my town (nor would it ever), and I don't watch any of those TV shows!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Monty Python Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monty Python Quiz   Monty Python Quiz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monty Python Quiz
Page 1 of 1