Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LABYRINTH: Return To Heaven Denied Pt. 2

Go down 
+4
ultmetal
James B.
Metallic Blaze
A Handful of Wayne
8 posters
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

LABYRINTH: Return To Heaven Denied Pt. 2 Empty
PostSubject: LABYRINTH: Return To Heaven Denied Pt. 2   LABYRINTH: Return To Heaven Denied Pt. 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:48 am

This is great news! I can't wait for this! I wonder if Vision Divine is done now? I liked them the first couple albums but started to get bored with them even when Fabio came back.

Italian metallers LABYRINTH have issued the following update:

"LABYRINTH are ready to enter the studios again, and this time it will be a special occasion to celebrate, as the original lineup is finally back together! After a long time, Olaf [Thorsen, guitar], Andrea [Cantarelli, guitar] and Roberto [Tiranti, vocals] are working again together to the new album, and will soon enter the studios to record the long-awaited 'Return to Heaven Denied Pt. 2', follower of the acclaimed album [released in 1998] which made their name be one of the most well-known ones into power metal scene. You wanted it, you asked for it, you waited for it. Now you will have it. We are ready to return to the heaven denied..."

LABYRINTH's sixth full-length album, "6 Days to Nowhere", was released in February 2007 via Scarlet Records. The mastering took place at the famous Abbey Road Studios in London.

LABYRINTH's fifth album, "Freeman", was released in 2005 through Arise Records. The Italian version of the album contained the exclusive bonus DVD with a Tokyo show (Banzai Tour 2004), "best of" London Cadmen Underworld (Nov. 13, 2004), the "L.Y.A.F.H." and "Freeman" videos, pictures and discography.

LABYRINTH's "Lost" video (taken from "6 Days to Nowhere") can be viewed below.

LABYRINTH: Return To Heaven Denied Pt. 2 Labyrinthband

Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: LABYRINTH: Return To Heaven Denied Pt. 2   LABYRINTH: Return To Heaven Denied Pt. 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:32 am

I love Labyrinth! This is great news to me!

However, why would you say Vision Divine might be over? They just released a new album, and I don't think they are about to quit. The new Vision Divine RULES dude!!!
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: LABYRINTH: Return To Heaven Denied Pt. 2   LABYRINTH: Return To Heaven Denied Pt. 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:10 pm

I hope Vision Divine isn't over cause its nice to hear Fabio back with them again but I dont know, they never really wowed me with their releases. I like them but they aren't anything special and I think the last release was a little weak.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: LABYRINTH: Return To Heaven Denied Pt. 2   LABYRINTH: Return To Heaven Denied Pt. 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:08 pm

So Fabio quit posing for the covers for those roamnce novels LABYRINTH: Return To Heaven Denied Pt. 2 Huh

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: LABYRINTH: Return To Heaven Denied Pt. 2   LABYRINTH: Return To Heaven Denied Pt. 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:09 am

I really liked Return to Heaven. I'm gonna pull that one out and give it a spin tomorrow.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: LABYRINTH: Return To Heaven Denied Pt. 2   LABYRINTH: Return To Heaven Denied Pt. 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:16 am

James B. wrote:
So Fabio quit posing for the covers for those roamnce novels LABYRINTH: Return To Heaven Denied Pt. 2 Huh

LABYRINTH: Return To Heaven Denied Pt. 2 Lmao LABYRINTH: Return To Heaven Denied Pt. 2 Lmao LABYRINTH: Return To Heaven Denied Pt. 2 Lmao LABYRINTH: Return To Heaven Denied Pt. 2 Lmao

That made me LOL, haha!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LABYRINTH: Return To Heaven Denied Pt. 2   LABYRINTH: Return To Heaven Denied Pt. 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:19 am

I really liked Return To Heave Denied when it came out...haven't heard it in a long time, though...
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: LABYRINTH: Return To Heaven Denied Pt. 2   LABYRINTH: Return To Heaven Denied Pt. 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:01 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
I really liked Return To Heaven Denied when it came out...haven't heard it in a long time, though...

Me either. I dug it out and brought it with me to listen to today.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: LABYRINTH: Return To Heaven Denied Pt. 2   LABYRINTH: Return To Heaven Denied Pt. 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:01 pm

I could never hear why this album (RTHD) was so in high praise all around. It's a solid album, I'll give it that. But it is not the hottest prog metal release since Operation: Mindcrime or Images & Words.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: LABYRINTH: Return To Heaven Denied Pt. 2   LABYRINTH: Return To Heaven Denied Pt. 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:27 pm

I've never heard Return To Heaven Denied.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: LABYRINTH: Return To Heaven Denied Pt. 2   LABYRINTH: Return To Heaven Denied Pt. 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:30 pm

nevermore wrote:
I've never heard Return To Heaven Denied.

I haven't either. The only album I have is called "Sons of Thunder". It's a very good album though.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: LABYRINTH: Return To Heaven Denied Pt. 2   LABYRINTH: Return To Heaven Denied Pt. 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:13 am

kmorg wrote:
I could never hear why this album (RTHD) was so in high praise all around. It's a solid album, I'll give it that. But it is not the hottest prog metal release since Operation: Mindcrime or Images & Words.

ditto that. After listening to Labyrinth I think they are a third tier power metal in an overcrowded genre. I never really heard anything that made me go WOW...

Alex

Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: LABYRINTH: Return To Heaven Denied Pt. 2   LABYRINTH: Return To Heaven Denied Pt. 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:49 am

You know what this thread could use? More Fabio!

LABYRINTH: Return To Heaven Denied Pt. 2 Fabio

LABYRINTH: Return To Heaven Denied Pt. 2 Lol

But I digress, never was much of a Labyrinth fan. That typical Italian power metal sound just isn't for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LABYRINTH: Return To Heaven Denied Pt. 2   LABYRINTH: Return To Heaven Denied Pt. 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:54 am

That's how I feel about them. Something seems missing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LABYRINTH: Return To Heaven Denied Pt. 2   LABYRINTH: Return To Heaven Denied Pt. 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LABYRINTH: Return To Heaven Denied Pt. 2
Page 1 of 1