Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Patrick Swayze RIP

Go down 
+19
nevermore
kmorg
MetalGuy71
Thrasher73
DeathCult
Addy
iamrockerfun
mc666
Troublezone
sam
spiritoradio
Stender
thejokeriv
Required Fields
Fat Freddy
tohostudios
exact33
Schbopo
manny
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Patrick Swayze RIP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrick Swayze RIP   Patrick Swayze RIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:03 am

SpectreFate wrote:
manny wrote:
I was stoned through out most of the 80's and first half of the 90's it all is blurred together.

DeathCult wrote:
I resemble that remark.

Good thing you got yourself cleaned up, DC. Patrick Swayze RIP - Page 2 Icon_razz

Yeah, I've been trying an "intervention" with DC, but I'm probably not the best influence.

Patrick Swayze RIP - Page 2 Lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Swayze RIP   Patrick Swayze RIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:29 pm

RIP man.

The skit he did with Farley should have won him an award.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Swayze RIP   Patrick Swayze RIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:38 pm

Heard this on the radio. I loved DD, Ghost and Road House! So, there!

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Swayze RIP   Patrick Swayze RIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:42 pm

TheNazgul wrote:
RIP man.

The skit he did with Farley should have won him an award.

Oh yea, I forgot about that one. That was some funny stuff right there. Patrick Swayze RIP - Page 2 Lmao

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Swayze RIP   Patrick Swayze RIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:43 pm

R.I.P. Patrick
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Swayze RIP   Patrick Swayze RIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:35 pm

RIP
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Swayze RIP   Patrick Swayze RIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:19 pm

Point Break, Roadhouse, and Next Of Kin more than made up for Ghost and Dirty Dancing (can't stand either movie). Sad news indeed, R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Swayze RIP   Patrick Swayze RIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:44 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Point Break, Roadhouse, and Next Of Kin more than made up for Ghost and Dirty Dancing (can't stand either movie). Sad news indeed, R.I.P.

He pleased everyone... he did the chick flicks and the dude movies for us guys. Patrick Swayze RIP - Page 2 380235
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Swayze RIP   Patrick Swayze RIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:39 pm

RIP. Some of Next of Kin were shot not far from where I live.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Swayze RIP   Patrick Swayze RIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:30 am

Troublezone wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:

He pleased everyone... he did the chick flicks and the dude movies for us guys. Patrick Swayze RIP - Page 2 380235

He had The Time of His Life.

Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Swayze RIP   Patrick Swayze RIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:18 am

detuned wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:
manny wrote:
I was stoned through out most of the 80's and first half of the 90's it all is blurred together.

DeathCult wrote:
I resemble that remark.

Good thing you got yourself cleaned up, DC. Patrick Swayze RIP - Page 2 Icon_razz

Yeah, I've been trying an "intervention" with DC, but I'm probably not the best influence.

Patrick Swayze RIP - Page 2 Lmao

Can't I just get stoned and miss it? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Patrick Swayze RIP   Patrick Swayze RIP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:40 pm

He also sang. What girl didn't fall for this? RIP Patrick.