Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amazing prices at CM Distro

Go down 
+7
exact33
DeathCult
Metal Misfit
nevermore
sam
Metallic Blaze
scottmitchell74
11 posters
AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

Amazing prices at CM Distro Empty
PostSubject: Amazing prices at CM Distro   Amazing prices at CM Distro Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:03 pm

Folks,

There is an amazing amount of great prices on LOTS of great titles here.

http://www.cmdistro.com/Clearance

Your welcome. Amazing prices at CM Distro Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Amazing prices at CM Distro   Amazing prices at CM Distro Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:23 pm

Some good stuff there!
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Amazing prices at CM Distro   Amazing prices at CM Distro Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:31 pm

yeah, they got a lot of cool stuff for cheap.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Amazing prices at CM Distro   Amazing prices at CM Distro Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:38 pm

They Just dropped everything on that list by 50%.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Amazing prices at CM Distro   Amazing prices at CM Distro Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:39 pm

They do have alot of good stuff. However, I went ahead and pre-ordered the new Paradise Lost and Immortal cds.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Amazing prices at CM Distro   Amazing prices at CM Distro Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:22 pm

Site shut down. Don't bother looking anymore, folks. Amazing prices at CM Distro 504388
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Amazing prices at CM Distro   Amazing prices at CM Distro Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:25 am

nevermore wrote:
They do have alot of good stuff. However, I went ahead and pre-ordered the new Paradise Lost and Immortal cds.

Both of those albums are HIGH on my list!!! I must have them!!!

Amazing prices at CM Distro 918552 Amazing prices at CM Distro 918552 Amazing prices at CM Distro 6139 Amazing prices at CM Distro 6139
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Amazing prices at CM Distro   Amazing prices at CM Distro Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:51 pm

Upsets me a bit you cant order certain things in the US what the Smurf is with that?
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Amazing prices at CM Distro   Amazing prices at CM Distro Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:53 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Upsets me a bit you cant order certain things in the US what the Smurf is with that?

and unless they have gotten better since i last ordered from them, CM is really slow getting the orders filled...

Alex

Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Amazing prices at CM Distro   Amazing prices at CM Distro Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:36 am

exact33 wrote:
DeathCult wrote:

and unless they have gotten better since i last ordered from them, CM is really slow getting the orders filled...

Alex

Oh really? I hate slow vendors. I will pass on using them. I'm happy with Amazon.com and the few other vendors I use anyway.
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Amazing prices at CM Distro   Amazing prices at CM Distro Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:38 am

Too bad shipping to Europe is a smurfette. 67 bucks worth of CDs is gonna cost me 100 dollars in s&h. Scew that...
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Amazing prices at CM Distro   Amazing prices at CM Distro Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:08 pm

exact33 wrote:
DeathCult wrote:

Alex

I never had a problem with them. I thought they were pretty quick especially with the last sized order i placed haha

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Amazing prices at CM Distro   Amazing prices at CM Distro Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:36 am

Quote :

Yea, that pissed me off too. I had a few things in my cart in the past, then they told me I can't have 'em. WTF?

Quote :

It's been awhile since I've placed an order, but I don't recall any unusually slow shipping. I put in an order on Sunday, so we'll see how that goes.

Metal novice
Metal novice
Conservationist

Number of posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Amazing prices at CM Distro   Amazing prices at CM Distro Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:02 pm

exact33 wrote:
CM is really slow getting the orders filled...

That was my recollection, but the last order came in under a week.

Shipping is the beast. $3.00 for the first CD I can understand, but the $1/additional CDs adds up fast!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Amazing prices at CM Distro   Amazing prices at CM Distro Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:55 pm

Conservationist wrote:
exact33 wrote:
CM is really slow getting the orders filled...

That was my recollection, but the last order came in under a week.

Shipping is the beast. $3.00 for the first CD I can understand, but the $1/additional CDs adds up fast!

All of my recent orders from CM have arrived rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amazing prices at CM Distro   Amazing prices at CM Distro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amazing prices at CM Distro
Page 1 of 1