Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SEVENTH CALLING Signs With HEAVEN AND HELL RECORDS

Go down 
+6
Temple of Blood
James B.
Stender
ultmetal
sam
Lurideath
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

SEVENTH CALLING Signs With HEAVEN AND HELL RECORDS Empty
PostSubject: SEVENTH CALLING Signs With HEAVEN AND HELL RECORDS   SEVENTH CALLING Signs With HEAVEN AND HELL RECORDS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:13 pm

Las Vegas metallers SEVENTH CALLING have inked a deal with Heaven and Hell Records. The label will release the group's new EP, entitled "Prelude to Madness", and the band's next forthcoming full-length album, "Epidemic", the recording sessions for which will begin before the end of the year.

"Prelude to Madness" was produced by Kirk Moll and SEVENTH CALLING and is scheduled for release October 27. The disc will include a video for the song "Blood of the Divine"andwallpapers for download.The art for "Prelude to Madness" was designedbyguitarist Alex Ritchey.

SEVENTH CALLING is:

Steve Handel - Lead Vocals/Guitar
Alex Ritchey - Lead Guitar/Backing Vocals
Shannon Frye - Drums/Percussion
Michael Poplees - Bass

SEVENTH CALLING Signs With HEAVEN AND HELL RECORDS Seventhcd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SEVENTH CALLING Signs With HEAVEN AND HELL RECORDS   SEVENTH CALLING Signs With HEAVEN AND HELL RECORDS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:19 pm

I know the guy who runs that label...bit of an oddball, but a serious Metal fan!
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: SEVENTH CALLING Signs With HEAVEN AND HELL RECORDS   SEVENTH CALLING Signs With HEAVEN AND HELL RECORDS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:27 pm

Cool news bro, looking forward to the new disc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

PostSubject: Re: SEVENTH CALLING Signs With HEAVEN AND HELL RECORDS   SEVENTH CALLING Signs With HEAVEN AND HELL RECORDS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:45 pm

I don't know the guy personally nor have I ever talked to him. He seen us in NC when we played there a few weeks ago and talks started right then and there. I know he is a serious metal fan and seems to really know what he's doing.

The EP "Prelude to Madness" is good. I know you will all like it! There's 1 or 2 songs from the EP up on the myspace page right now. My personal favorite being "Blood of the Divine" which is the song we are doing the video to.

The new full length album is seriously going to rule! All the new songs we have for "Epidemic" are really catchy and heavy. It's great fun to listen to as well.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: SEVENTH CALLING Signs With HEAVEN AND HELL RECORDS   SEVENTH CALLING Signs With HEAVEN AND HELL RECORDS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:48 pm

That's good news. SEVENTH CALLING Signs With HEAVEN AND HELL RECORDS Headbang

PostSubject: Re: SEVENTH CALLING Signs With HEAVEN AND HELL RECORDS   SEVENTH CALLING Signs With HEAVEN AND HELL RECORDS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:53 pm

Cool news. I like the old school look of the artwork.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SEVENTH CALLING Signs With HEAVEN AND HELL RECORDS   SEVENTH CALLING Signs With HEAVEN AND HELL RECORDS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:07 pm

Lurideath wrote:
I don't know the guy personally nor have I ever talked to him. He seen us in NC when we played there a few weeks ago and talks started right then and there. I know he is a serious metal fan and seems to really know what he's doing.

Yeah, his name is Jeremy. He's a really rabid Metal fan and has come a long way in developing his label/distro.

Where in NC did you play?
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: SEVENTH CALLING Signs With HEAVEN AND HELL RECORDS   SEVENTH CALLING Signs With HEAVEN AND HELL RECORDS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:18 pm

Rad art dude.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: SEVENTH CALLING Signs With HEAVEN AND HELL RECORDS   SEVENTH CALLING Signs With HEAVEN AND HELL RECORDS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:33 pm

great news SEVENTH CALLING Signs With HEAVEN AND HELL RECORDS Headbang

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

PostSubject: Re: SEVENTH CALLING Signs With HEAVEN AND HELL RECORDS   SEVENTH CALLING Signs With HEAVEN AND HELL RECORDS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:43 pm

Shawn, We played in Raleigh with another band on the label called Hellrazor (who are a damn awesome band btw). The place we played was @ Volume 11. Awesome club! Ever played there?

Yeah I knew his name was Jeremy. I know quite a bit about him but haven't spoken to him. I let Steve (guitarist/vocalist) handle all of that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: SEVENTH CALLING Signs With HEAVEN AND HELL RECORDS   SEVENTH CALLING Signs With HEAVEN AND HELL RECORDS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:45 pm

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

PostSubject: Re: SEVENTH CALLING Signs With HEAVEN AND HELL RECORDS   SEVENTH CALLING Signs With HEAVEN AND HELL RECORDS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:47 pm

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: SEVENTH CALLING Signs With HEAVEN AND HELL RECORDS   SEVENTH CALLING Signs With HEAVEN AND HELL RECORDS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:29 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
Congrats!

I just noticed this how dumb am I. I ordered the Temple Of Blood 2 weeks ago from Shadow Kingdom Records it was a deal $4.

Cool!

Wargod50
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: SEVENTH CALLING Signs With HEAVEN AND HELL RECORDS   SEVENTH CALLING Signs With HEAVEN AND HELL RECORDS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:35 pm

Wargod48 wrote:
Temple of Blood wrote:
Congrats!

I just noticed this how dumb am I. I ordered the Temple Of Blood 2 weeks ago from Shadow Kingdom Records it was a deal $4.

Cool!

Why are you dumb then? Sounds like a good idea to me. Smile

Thanks for your support!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SEVENTH CALLING Signs With HEAVEN AND HELL RECORDS   SEVENTH CALLING Signs With HEAVEN AND HELL RECORDS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:20 pm

Lurideath wrote:
Shawn, We played in Raleigh with another band on the label called Hellrazor (who are a damn awesome band btw). The place we played was @ Volume 11. Awesome club! Ever played there?

Yeah I knew his name was Jeremy. I know quite a bit about him but haven't spoken to him. I let Steve (guitarist/vocalist) handle all of that stuff.

I know of Hellrazor...good band. I know all about Volume 11 too, but I've never played there. They put on a ton of Metal shows...
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: SEVENTH CALLING Signs With HEAVEN AND HELL RECORDS   SEVENTH CALLING Signs With HEAVEN AND HELL RECORDS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:09 pm

Jeremy is a cool dude, we'll support this release for sure, cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: SEVENTH CALLING Signs With HEAVEN AND HELL RECORDS   SEVENTH CALLING Signs With HEAVEN AND HELL RECORDS Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:30 pm

What sort of distribution does the label have?

Oh, and great job with signing.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: SEVENTH CALLING Signs With HEAVEN AND HELL RECORDS   SEVENTH CALLING Signs With HEAVEN AND HELL RECORDS Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:28 pm

Congrats!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEVENTH CALLING Signs With HEAVEN AND HELL RECORDS   SEVENTH CALLING Signs With HEAVEN AND HELL RECORDS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEVENTH CALLING Signs With HEAVEN AND HELL RECORDS
Page 1 of 1