Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking For Iron Maiden Pictures

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Looking For Iron Maiden Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Looking For Iron Maiden Pictures   Looking For Iron Maiden Pictures Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:47 pm

About a month ago a friend of mine gave me a drumstick he caught from Nicko at a Maiden concert we went to. I was standing right next to him and I went to reach for the stick but I didn't think it would make it to where I was so I put my hand down. My friend reached his hand out and BOOM! he got it. Since that day I never let him forget that he stole that stick from me haha. I was only kidding around with him though, it was rightfully his. He gave it to me because he has moved a couple times and might move again so instead of something eventually happening to it he figured if anyone should have it, he would like it to be me. I was really surprised he gave it to me because he's a huge Maiden fan as well.

My idea to keep it safe was to frame it but I can't just throw it in a frame and thats it, so I need some pictures. Thats where you guys come in hehehe.. I need Maiden pictures, magazines, Logos, stickers, just about anything Maiden and preferrably from the Ed Hunter Tour since that is the tour the stick is from. Thankfully I found my ticket so thats going in there and I already have a big picture of Nicko from a calander I had and a patch of the logo so I just need a few extra things to dress it up a little more. So let me know what you got and dont mind getting rid of. I'll give ya a little cash for shipping and going through the trouble.

thanks in advance

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Iron Maiden Pictures   Looking For Iron Maiden Pictures Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:58 pm

I have a used condom from the show I saw on that tour. Can I mail that?
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Iron Maiden Pictures   Looking For Iron Maiden Pictures Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:01 pm

yes, but don't clean it send it like it is.

Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Iron Maiden Pictures   Looking For Iron Maiden Pictures Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:37 pm

Everything Ive got is from WAY before that tour.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Iron Maiden Pictures   Looking For Iron Maiden Pictures Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:38 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
yes, but don't clean it send it like it is.

lol!

sick
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
ZetaReticuli
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ZetaReticuli

Number of posts : 454

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Iron Maiden Pictures   Looking For Iron Maiden Pictures Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:12 pm

dude, just give it to me. I'll give you some cash and a french kiss next rehearsel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Iron Maiden Pictures   Looking For Iron Maiden Pictures Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:21 pm

ZetaReticuli wrote:
dude, just give it to me. I'll give you some cash and a french kiss next rehearsel.

Looking For Iron Maiden Pictures Paris-hilton-thats-hot
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Iron Maiden Pictures   Looking For Iron Maiden Pictures Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:54 pm

hahaha sick sick people.

PostSubject: Re: Looking For Iron Maiden Pictures   Looking For Iron Maiden Pictures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking For Iron Maiden Pictures
Page 1 of 1