Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New "Chevelle" Sci Fi Crimes - Who is going to get it?

Go down 
+3
manny
Troublezone
325ad
7 posters
AuthorMessage
325ad
Metal master
Metal master
325ad

Number of posts : 532

New "Chevelle" Sci Fi Crimes - Who is going to get it? Empty
PostSubject: New "Chevelle" Sci Fi Crimes - Who is going to get it?   New "Chevelle" Sci Fi Crimes - Who is going to get it? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:02 am

The new Chevelle Album titled Sci Fi Crimes is due August 31st. I am just curious what the fan base is for these guys.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: New "Chevelle" Sci Fi Crimes - Who is going to get it?   New "Chevelle" Sci Fi Crimes - Who is going to get it? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:27 am

Didn't they start out as a psuedo religious band? I heard a few of their songs from the first album but it's not my thing.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: New "Chevelle" Sci Fi Crimes - Who is going to get it?   New "Chevelle" Sci Fi Crimes - Who is going to get it? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:37 am

I have one of their CD's, saw them live on one of those radio station concerts, they are by far better live then their studio albums indict.
Back to top Go down
MetalFRO
Metal master
Metal master
MetalFRO

Number of posts : 551

PostSubject: Re: New "Chevelle" Sci Fi Crimes - Who is going to get it?   New "Chevelle" Sci Fi Crimes - Who is going to get it? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:05 am

"Vena Sera" wasn't too bad, so maybe I'll look into this one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metalfro
325ad
Metal master
Metal master
325ad

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: New "Chevelle" Sci Fi Crimes - Who is going to get it?   New "Chevelle" Sci Fi Crimes - Who is going to get it? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:09 am

MetalFRO wrote:

Vena Sera was their worst album to date IMO. Razz

Troublezone they were on Steve Taylor's Squint Records for their debut. They got their start at Cornerstone on Greyslake in Illinois. With Cornerstone, and Squint being primary a Christian Rock Festival and then Record Label they were labeled a Christian Rock Band a label Pete was never really comfortable with. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New "Chevelle" Sci Fi Crimes - Who is going to get it?   New "Chevelle" Sci Fi Crimes - Who is going to get it? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:42 pm

I liked the first one ok, second only so so and then they lost me.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: New "Chevelle" Sci Fi Crimes - Who is going to get it?   New "Chevelle" Sci Fi Crimes - Who is going to get it? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:23 pm

Never liked any of the singles, so I never bothered with an album.
Back to top Go down
7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

Number of posts : 668

PostSubject: Re: New "Chevelle" Sci Fi Crimes - Who is going to get it?   New "Chevelle" Sci Fi Crimes - Who is going to get it? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:25 am

325ad wrote:
MetalFRO wrote:

Vena Sera was their worst album to date IMO. Razz

I agree. Other then the song The Fad, Vena Sera is definitely their worst album. That said I actually like this band and will probably check out the new one.
Back to top Go down
Ben Grimm
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Ben Grimm

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: New "Chevelle" Sci Fi Crimes - Who is going to get it?   New "Chevelle" Sci Fi Crimes - Who is going to get it? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:44 pm

Wonder What's Next is an awesome album but after that they lost me. I probably will check it out not expecting much but there is that hope that they find the magic they had on that album
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/inedibleben
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New "Chevelle" Sci Fi Crimes - Who is going to get it?   New "Chevelle" Sci Fi Crimes - Who is going to get it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New "Chevelle" Sci Fi Crimes - Who is going to get it?
Page 1 of 1