Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone Else Gotten

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

Number of posts : 668

Anyone Else Gotten Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Else Gotten   Anyone Else Gotten Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:02 pm

the new Municipal Waste album? I'm glad that they dropped a lot of the juvenile drink till you throw up lyrics this time around. I drink to much as it is and don't need that to encourage me even more so. The new one's a little more mature sounding but still has a good kick to it. Media Skeptic and Wrong Answer would be my favorite two tunes off of it.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

Anyone Else Gotten Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else Gotten   Anyone Else Gotten Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:04 pm

I've got it and think it's really good.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

Anyone Else Gotten Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else Gotten   Anyone Else Gotten Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:40 pm

Havent got it yet, but its on my priority list.
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

Anyone Else Gotten Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else Gotten   Anyone Else Gotten Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:09 pm

Yep, got it the other day (pre-ordered the fan box, which came with a patch, wrist-band and some badges which was a nice extra). Only listened to it a couple of times, but I'm not as keen on it as I was Art Of Partying. I think a lot of my enjoyment in Municipal Waste comes from their ridiculously tongue-in-cheek attitude. Still, it's definitely a good album.

I actually got to see them live at Bloodstock a week or two ago. It was incredible, they put on one hell of a show. Suffice to say, Municipal Wasted f**ked me up.

Anyone Else Gotten Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else Gotten   Anyone Else Gotten Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone Else Gotten
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: