Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone going to be around San Antonio Aug 22? Saxon/Starz

Go down 
+4
Shiney
DeathCult
scottmitchell74
manny
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Anyone going to be around San Antonio Aug 22? Saxon/Starz Empty
PostSubject: Anyone going to be around San Antonio Aug 22? Saxon/Starz   Anyone going to be around San Antonio Aug 22? Saxon/Starz Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:20 pm

I know it is less than 2 weeks away, but I am thinking about coming down for the Saxon/Starz gig, as my previous plans have been shot to hell. Anyone going to be around there, or would want to take a roadtrip, Aug 22 [Saturday night]?

If you have not heard of Starz, they were the most underrated pomp-rock party band of the 70's. Richie Ranno is an incredible musician and also had a sideproject called HellCats that recorded some amazing stuff too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to be around San Antonio Aug 22? Saxon/Starz   Anyone going to be around San Antonio Aug 22? Saxon/Starz Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:52 pm

I will join the Saxon caravan.....
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to be around San Antonio Aug 22? Saxon/Starz   Anyone going to be around San Antonio Aug 22? Saxon/Starz Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:29 pm

I won't be anywhere near there but I wanted to comment on Starz, I can't believe they are still around and they recorded an album that I still love 'Violation' an under rated metal classic if there ever was one, sing it shout it tell the world about them Saxon.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to be around San Antonio Aug 22? Saxon/Starz   Anyone going to be around San Antonio Aug 22? Saxon/Starz Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:59 pm

Man!!! Not in the stars for me. The family and I are on a little "last fling before school" getaway that week. Gah!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to be around San Antonio Aug 22? Saxon/Starz   Anyone going to be around San Antonio Aug 22? Saxon/Starz Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:36 pm

Ill be off, but I dont think I can make it to Texas Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to be around San Antonio Aug 22? Saxon/Starz   Anyone going to be around San Antonio Aug 22? Saxon/Starz Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:21 pm

Saxon...You know I'd love to if I could....

If you could hook me up with an XL or XXL STARZ shirt thought, I'd be obliged....Lemme know the cost and I will paypal ye....

I always wanted one of the black ones with the logo on the front....

that show will kick mucho asso.

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to be around San Antonio Aug 22? Saxon/Starz   Anyone going to be around San Antonio Aug 22? Saxon/Starz Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:37 pm

Any Tejas takers? ScottM has to do lame "family stuff" [just kiddin' Holmes]. I will be coming down there with a pants-load of FURY! And I will need someone with bail money....
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to be around San Antonio Aug 22? Saxon/Starz   Anyone going to be around San Antonio Aug 22? Saxon/Starz Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:41 pm

I'm doing a major production script at work that very night so I can't make it but I gotta say I LOVE Starz!

I had no idea they were still going. Violation is a classic! Favorite songs are "Cherry Baby", "Sing It Shout It" and of course "Violation" ("I wanna rock n roll! NO!!!!! THAT'S A VIOLATION!!!!!)

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to be around San Antonio Aug 22? Saxon/Starz   Anyone going to be around San Antonio Aug 22? Saxon/Starz Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:07 pm

UNCLE SAXON wrote:
I know it is less than 2 weeks away, but I am thinking about coming down for the Saxon/Starz gig, as my previous plans have been shot to hell. Anyone going to be around there, or would want to take a roadtrip, Aug 22 [Saturday night]?

If you have not heard of Starz, they were the most underrated pomp-rock party band of the 70's. Richie Ranno is an incredible musician and also had a sideproject called HellCats that recorded some amazing stuff too.

you gonna swing back up to OR afterwards?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to be around San Antonio Aug 22? Saxon/Starz   Anyone going to be around San Antonio Aug 22? Saxon/Starz Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:11 pm

Sorry Stendy. It's my family or Saxon.....
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to be around San Antonio Aug 22? Saxon/Starz   Anyone going to be around San Antonio Aug 22? Saxon/Starz Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:25 pm

UNCLE SAXON wrote:
Sorry Stendy. It's my family or Saxon.....

you break my heart dude... Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to be around San Antonio Aug 22? Saxon/Starz   Anyone going to be around San Antonio Aug 22? Saxon/Starz Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:56 pm

Most of my family is not as old as Biff - or live in the UK....
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to be around San Antonio Aug 22? Saxon/Starz   Anyone going to be around San Antonio Aug 22? Saxon/Starz Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:19 pm

UNCLE SAXON wrote:
Most of my family is not as old as Biff - or live in the UK....

thats why ya got to weigh your options my considering....

Your little metal bro > Saxon

....Not like I couldnt die tommorow! Razz

Just f***** with you man, I hope you enjoy yourself.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to be around San Antonio Aug 22? Saxon/Starz   Anyone going to be around San Antonio Aug 22? Saxon/Starz Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:57 am

I wish!

Metal master
Metal master
bgast1

Number of posts : 710

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to be around San Antonio Aug 22? Saxon/Starz   Anyone going to be around San Antonio Aug 22? Saxon/Starz Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:48 pm

Me too, but I would have to find someplace else to sleep for the rest of my life if I tried to pull that. Now if any of you wants to foot the bill for the resulting court costs and roof over my head besides dirt for the rest of my life I am game. Bring it . Uncle Saxon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone going to be around San Antonio Aug 22? Saxon/Starz   Anyone going to be around San Antonio Aug 22? Saxon/Starz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone going to be around San Antonio Aug 22? Saxon/Starz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: