Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

18th century artist to sue Norwegian black metallers MAYHEM

Go down 
+3
MetalFRO
Required Fields
powermacho
7 posters
AuthorMessage

18th century artist to sue Norwegian black metallers MAYHEM Empty
PostSubject: 18th century artist to sue Norwegian black metallers MAYHEM   18th century artist to sue Norwegian black metallers MAYHEM Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:43 am

Seems like you can't rip off anyone nowadays. All those umpteen bands who use Dore and Bosch artworks without permission should be very afraid!
http://www.antihumanism.com/2009/07/18th-century-artist-to-sue-norwegian-black-metallers-mayhem/
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: 18th century artist to sue Norwegian black metallers MAYHEM   18th century artist to sue Norwegian black metallers MAYHEM Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:49 am

and the spinal tap moments keep coming lol!
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: 18th century artist to sue Norwegian black metallers MAYHEM   18th century artist to sue Norwegian black metallers MAYHEM Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:08 pm

Ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
MetalFRO
Metal master
Metal master
MetalFRO

Number of posts : 551

PostSubject: Re: 18th century artist to sue Norwegian black metallers MAYHEM   18th century artist to sue Norwegian black metallers MAYHEM Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:39 pm

This is a joke article. I saw a post about the same thing on the Metal Archives forum a few days back. Funny article when read in context. Funnier considering that Gustave Dore would have FAR more bands to sue than this other 18th century artist Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metalfro
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: 18th century artist to sue Norwegian black metallers MAYHEM   18th century artist to sue Norwegian black metallers MAYHEM Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:54 pm

This is funny! It's stories like this that keep humor going!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: 18th century artist to sue Norwegian black metallers MAYHEM   18th century artist to sue Norwegian black metallers MAYHEM Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:45 pm

MetalFRO wrote:
This is a joke article. I saw a post about the same thing on the Metal Archives forum a few days back. Funny article when read in context. Funnier considering that Gustave Dore would have FAR more bands to sue than this other 18th century artist Laughing

I was wondering if everyone realized this was a "parody".

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: 18th century artist to sue Norwegian black metallers MAYHEM   18th century artist to sue Norwegian black metallers MAYHEM Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:19 am

Didn't find it very funny. don\'t know
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: 18th century artist to sue Norwegian black metallers MAYHEM   18th century artist to sue Norwegian black metallers MAYHEM Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:41 pm

Someone is trying to pick up where Keith Bergmann's late lamented "Infernal Combustion" site (a.k.a. the metal version of "The Onion") left off, I see.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: 18th century artist to sue Norwegian black metallers MAYHEM   18th century artist to sue Norwegian black metallers MAYHEM Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:44 pm

Trying indeed. We'll see if it lasts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 18th century artist to sue Norwegian black metallers MAYHEM   18th century artist to sue Norwegian black metallers MAYHEM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

18th century artist to sue Norwegian black metallers MAYHEM
Page 1 of 1