Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What A Way To Go

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

What A Way To Go Empty
PostSubject: What A Way To Go   What A Way To Go Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:13 pm

http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-national/20090708/US.Chocolate.Death/

Man dies after falling into vat of chocolate in NJ

CAMDEN, N.J. — Authorities say a man died after falling into a vat of melted chocolate in a New Jersey processing plant.

A spokesman for the Camden County prosecutor's office says the 29-year-old temporary worker at the Cocoa Services Inc. plant fell after a blade used to mix raw chocolate hit him. His name has not been released.
The accident happened Wednesday morning as the worker was loading chocolate into the vat where it's melted and mixed before being shipped elsewhere to be made into candy.
Prosecutor's spokesman Jason Laughlin says a co-worker tried to shut off the machine and two others tried to pull the man out of the 8-foot-deep vat.

An Oompa-Loompa was brought in for questioning and shortly released to the custody of a Mr. William "Willie" Wonka. No other details were given about the case.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

What A Way To Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: What A Way To Go   What A Way To Go Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:14 pm

Ouch. That had to suck.

Reminds me of the old joke where a brewery worker fell into a vat of beer and drowned. At the funeral, his widow asked his co-workers, "Did he suffer?" and they said "Oh no, ma'am, as a matter of fact, he got out three times to go pee"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

What A Way To Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: What A Way To Go   What A Way To Go Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:07 pm

Awesome!!!

(I thought this was going to be sex related....but it's the next best thing!)
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

What A Way To Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: What A Way To Go   What A Way To Go Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:21 pm

Yeah, I saw this yesterday. That's how I want to go.

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

What A Way To Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: What A Way To Go   What A Way To Go Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:47 pm

I wonder what they did with the chocolate....

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

What A Way To Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: What A Way To Go   What A Way To Go Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:50 pm

Oh, it'll be in our stomachs soon enough! Be a shame to throw away all that good chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What A Way To Go Empty
PostSubject: Re: What A Way To Go   What A Way To Go Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What A Way To Go
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: