Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blasdead

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Blasdead Empty
PostSubject: Blasdead   Blasdead Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 12:30 pm

Anyone heard of this Japanese melodic/speed metal band? Here is a little info:

Hot on the heels of HELLHOUND - one of 2006's hottest metal releases - comes another blistering Japanese metal export in the shape of Tokyo's BLASDEAD. Less frantic but no less metal than their aforementioned compatriots, BLASDEAD's approach to their art is lyrically more socially aware but musically no less powerful. In vocalist Eiji Yokoyama and guitarist Shoji Yasuno, they have a potent strike force that is capable of face melting riffs and guttural screams. 'Ground Flare' is a strikingly good debut that can hold it's own with the best that the international metal community has to offer. There is a scene starting to explode in Japan - call it the NWOJHM, if you will - and BLASDEAD will be right at the front of this movement, leading by example!

Wargod48

NP: Blood Tsunami - Thrash Metal
Back to top Go down

Blasdead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blasdead   Blasdead Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 11:05 am

great band. an US+ japan coalition( at least in their previous official releases: another dimension and mechanical sivilization). . ground flare was my best for 2006. idealistic, self destructive kamikazi heavy metal with samurai arrangements from the land of the rising sun....definately in my top5 list of japanese bands...
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Blasdead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blasdead   Blasdead Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 11:12 am

I thought this was gonna be news about the passing of Slaughter's drummer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blasdead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blasdead   Blasdead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blasdead
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: