Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The next CD I want to buy...

Go down 
+4
Thrasher73
scottmitchell74
sovdat
8 posters
AuthorMessage

The next CD I want to buy... Empty
PostSubject: The next CD I want to buy...   The next CD I want to buy... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 6:53 am

You can only afford one, what is the next CD you want to buy?

Mine is

Grave Digger - Liberty or Death
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

PostSubject: Re: The next CD I want to buy...   The next CD I want to buy... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 6:56 am

Blind Illusion - The Sane Asylum Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39597

PostSubject: Re: The next CD I want to buy...   The next CD I want to buy... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 7:32 am

Steel Prophet - Continuum

I've never seen this anywhere and I'll bet if it shows up on Ebay,the bidding will go sky high (who can afford to plunk that kind of money down on one cd ?)
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

PostSubject: Re: The next CD I want to buy...   The next CD I want to buy... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 7:38 am

http://cgi.ebay.de/STEEL-PROPHET-CONTINUUM-RARITAT-TOP_W0QQitemZ150057559228QQihZ005QQcategoryZ1574QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: The next CD I want to buy...   The next CD I want to buy... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 8:15 am

Too bad. It looks to me like the seller does npt ship worldwide (although I do not know any german)
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: The next CD I want to buy...   The next CD I want to buy... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 8:17 am

Wuthering Heights - The Shadow Cabinet
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: The next CD I want to buy...   The next CD I want to buy... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 9:08 am

If I could only afford one,I would wait for the ONCE DEAD release
Back to top Go down
Waylon
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 305

PostSubject: Re: The next CD I want to buy...   The next CD I want to buy... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 11:59 am

Funny Money - Stick It

...without a doubt!!

Waylon
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: The next CD I want to buy...   The next CD I want to buy... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 12:19 pm

007 wrote:
Too bad. It looks to me like the seller does npt ship worldwide (although I do not know any german)

Yeah, he ships to Germany only. And that price was not even high Sad

If I could only buy one? Can't be done! lol!

PostSubject: Re: The next CD I want to buy...   The next CD I want to buy... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 3:17 pm

kmorg wrote:
007 wrote:

Don't be silly folks, I buy alot from German sellers on ebay who only sell within Germany, if you ask them nicely they will most likely say yes and allowing you to bid/buy, if they don't accept paypal they will accept Euros cash in a registered letter or Bank Transfer within the EU.

Only 1 German has ever turned me down from bidding after I asked them, you can pick up some Gems by asking, as UK and rest of europe buyers never seem to ask either.

You have nothing to loose by asking you know.

I think my next purchase will be a "Rare Promo Picture" !!!! happy

laughing Kmorg
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: The next CD I want to buy...   The next CD I want to buy... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 9:00 pm

Actually mine is a dvd Dungeon - Live In The Land Of The Rising Sun

Wargod48
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The next CD I want to buy...   The next CD I want to buy... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 11:08 pm

Rhapsody - Triumph or Agony

i dont have that one yet. sounds epic though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: The next CD I want to buy...   The next CD I want to buy... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 9:54 am

Locky wrote:
kmorg wrote:
007 wrote:

Don't be silly folks, I buy alot from German sellers on ebay who only sell within Germany, if you ask them nicely they will most likely say yes and allowing you to bid/buy, if they don't accept paypal they will accept Euros cash in a registered letter or Bank Transfer within the EU.

Only 1 German has ever turned me down from bidding after I asked them, you can pick up some Gems by asking, as UK and rest of europe buyers never seem to ask either.

laughing Kmorg

Tried and he said no
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: The next CD I want to buy...   The next CD I want to buy... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 10:50 am

Locky wrote:
kmorg wrote:
007 wrote:

laughing Kmorg

I told you I was sending my wife to your country, right? She will be there right in time for the "end-of-you-know-what-auction", and keep an eye on you! lol!

This was not ebay.com, but ebay.de I couldn't even read where to email the guy! Laughing very hard

PostSubject: Re: The next CD I want to buy...   The next CD I want to buy... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 9:03 pm

I would really like to get King Diamond - Conspiracy remastered. It is numero uno on the list right now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The next CD I want to buy...   The next CD I want to buy... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 9:32 pm

King's X - American Cheese (promo cd-s)

It exists, I have just never seen it. Price would not be an issue.
Back to top Go down
journeyman
Metal master
Metal master
journeyman

Number of posts : 883

PostSubject: Re: The next CD I want to buy...   The next CD I want to buy... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 10:51 pm

Iron Maiden - Eddie's Archive

I really really want this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The next CD I want to buy...   The next CD I want to buy... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 11:14 pm

I have a lot of CDs that I want to get, but if I had to choose one off my list, I think I'd go with Nevermore's "Enemies of Reality". Been wanting that for a while now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The next CD I want to buy...   The next CD I want to buy... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 4:09 pm

i want buy some stuff from Bride and Guardian
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The next CD I want to buy...   The next CD I want to buy... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The next CD I want to buy...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: