Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wargod50's myspace band of the day 7/4! Savage Blade

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Wargod50's myspace band of the day 7/4! Savage Blade Empty
PostSubject: Wargod50's myspace band of the day 7/4! Savage Blade   Wargod50's myspace band of the day 7/4! Savage Blade Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:18 am

This come comes from true classic power metal band Savage Blade from Canada. This is a very promising band just recently signed to Pure Steel Records check them out!

www.myspace.com/wearethehammer

Wargod50
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wargod50's myspace band of the day 7/4! Savage Blade   Wargod50's myspace band of the day 7/4! Savage Blade Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:48 pm

Excellent band, I purchased their album "We are the Hammer" on vinyl from the band months ago, took bloody ages to arrive as they sent it by standard mail (numpties) but I'm delighted that WATH is getting a CD release, the Vocals do turn some people off but I love them.

good choice Wargod50
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Wargod50's myspace band of the day 7/4! Savage Blade   Wargod50's myspace band of the day 7/4! Savage Blade Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:19 pm

When I saw this about them I went to their website and was gonna buy their flashdrive but they were out. So now I'll wait for the cd to be released!

Wargod50
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Wargod50's myspace band of the day 7/4! Savage Blade   Wargod50's myspace band of the day 7/4! Savage Blade Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:19 pm

Sound great! Might have to invest in a CD.

PostSubject: Re: Wargod50's myspace band of the day 7/4! Savage Blade   Wargod50's myspace band of the day 7/4! Savage Blade Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:19 pm

The great thing was when you purchased the Vinyl they sent an email straight away with a link to where you could download the album, great Idea esp. for a vinyl release but you can see so many disadvantages of that process in the wrong hands, but I guess it didn't bother the band since they were only ever going to do a Vinyl release it was future possible label interest that may suffer ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Wargod50's myspace band of the day 7/4! Savage Blade   Wargod50's myspace band of the day 7/4! Savage Blade Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:46 pm

Good Stuff!Another to add to the list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wargod50's myspace band of the day 7/4! Savage Blade   Wargod50's myspace band of the day 7/4! Savage Blade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wargod50's myspace band of the day 7/4! Savage Blade
Page 1 of 1