Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doro to tour North America

Go down 
+5
nevermore
krokus
thejokeriv
mc666
manny
9 posters
AuthorMessage
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Doro to tour North America Empty
PostSubject: Doro to tour North America   Doro to tour North America Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:20 am

I am posting this for MC666. I hope you get a chance to catch her live,

Doro Pesch will return to North America for a short tour in September. The dates are as follows:
Sep. 5 - Springfield, VA @ Jaxx
Sep. 6 - Hartford, CT @ Webster Theater
Sep. 8 - New York, NY @ The Blender Theater at Grammercy
Sep. 10 - Cleveland, OH @ Peabody's
Sep. 11 - Toronto, ON @ Wreck Room
Sep. 12 - Mokena, IL @ Pearl Room
Sep. 18 - Tucson, AZ @ The Rock
Sep. 19 - Mesa, AZ @ U.B.'s
Sep. 20 - West Hollywood, CA @ Key Club
As a special bonus, there will be 50 VIP tickets available for each show which gets you early entry into the venue before the doors officially open and includes a special meet-and-greet with the entire band.
Tickets go on sale today exclusively through EnterTheVault.com until July 9th at which point they will be made available through all normal ticketing systems.
"Fear No Evil," the new album from Pesch, was made available in North America on June 2nd via AFM/Dismanic/Ryko Distribution.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Doro to tour North America   Doro to tour North America Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:33 am

i am planning on hitting that Springfield show. work be damned this time.

thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Doro to tour North America   Doro to tour North America Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:40 am

I would join you but I will be out town that weekend - it's Labor Day weekend too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doro to tour North America   Doro to tour North America Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:50 am

Jaxx is a cool venue, it's Northern Virginia so you shouldn't have a problem finding someone to get in a fight with.

Laughing very hard

Just kidding...hope you get to go!
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Doro to tour North America   Doro to tour North America Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:19 pm

I am going to see here live with WARLOCK in Spain, this friday night at 02.00 o clock, at a very big festival (MOTORHEAD and TWISTED SISTER play before WARLOCK. I hope to have a great time.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Doro to tour North America   Doro to tour North America Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:44 pm

I would love to see Doro live again. The last time I did see her was when Warlock were in the middle slot on tour with Megadeth and Sanctuary.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Doro to tour North America   Doro to tour North America Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:58 pm

Bummer, the Hollywood show is on a Sunday

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Doro to tour North America   Doro to tour North America Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:34 pm

James B. wrote:

co'mon its Doro!!...the people at church should understand! just kidding
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Doro to tour North America   Doro to tour North America Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:52 pm

Stender wrote:
James B. wrote:

co'mon its Doro!!...the people at church should understand! just kidding

The church isn't the issue. I drive to Nevada every Monday morning about 2 am. Too much money to let walk away, especially with a daily route being a rarity.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Doro to tour North America   Doro to tour North America Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:29 am

Ohhhh... Tucson on a Friday and Mesa on a Saturday.... 🤘
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: Doro to tour North America   Doro to tour North America Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:18 am

I don't think I can. On September there are some other shows, like stryper,primal fear. And on the end of August there is metal church and heaven and hell. So far I am still trying to get money for these shows Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Doro to tour North America   Doro to tour North America Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:50 am

detuned wrote:
it's Northern Virginia so you shouldn't have a problem finding someone to get in a fight with.
i swear, i'll beat the sh*t out of the first guy in a Stratovarius shirt that i see. that's my promise to you.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doro to tour North America   Doro to tour North America Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doro to tour North America
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: