Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!!

Go down 
+8
Schbopo
EvyMetal
manny
mc666
tohostudios
sheets
Troublezone
scottmitchell74
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!! Empty
PostSubject: Nichelle Nichols freakin'' smokes!!   Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!! Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:06 pm

Having seen Star Trek (XI) twice now, and agreeing how lovely Zoe Saldana is, I've found myself watching TOS Trek on CBS.com and man, I'd forgotten how truly hot Nichelle Nichols was. In-her-prime Lt. Uhura was smoking! (Not to mention all the other Yeoman chicks and what-not)

Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!! NichelleNicholsmmuntitled16

Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!! NichelleNicholsmmuntitled13
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!!   Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!! Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:10 pm

Oh yeah, mucho agreeo!

She did a bit of adult modeling before she got that show......
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!!   Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!! Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:31 pm

I don't see it... her face looks old, even back then. If she "smokes" it's probably a couple packs a day. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!!   Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!! Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:35 pm

Troublezone wrote:
I don't see it... her face looks old, even back then. If she "smokes" it's probably a couple packs a day. Razz

You need to visit an optometrist.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!!   Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!! Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:36 pm

Wow, no kidding. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!!   Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!! Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:41 pm

She still looks good today, IMO.

Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nichelle2
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!!   Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!! Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:42 pm

I see just fine and i don't see the reason for praise. Maybe if i liked the older woman look...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!!   Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!! Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:43 pm

Troublezone wrote:
I see just fine and i don't see the reason for praise. Maybe if i liked the older woman look...

We get it. Now would you kindly leave, please.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!!   Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!! Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:49 pm

Didn't mean to offend but since it was posted i thought it was up for discussion. It was just my opinion anyway, laterz.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!!   Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!! Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:49 pm

You're right, Spec, she's aged well. Beautiful in her old age.
Back to top Go down
sheets
Metal master
Metal master
sheets

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!!   Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!! Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:58 pm

I also liked her in Truck Turner, playing a vengeful madam. She's got some great dialogue in that one.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!!   Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!! Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:28 pm

I'm with the side that thinks she was hot.

My favorite appearance of her in TOS was the one where the landing party is captured by the "Platonian Society" who have telepathic powers and can make people do whatever they want. They pair off Nurse Chapel with Spock and Uhura with Kirk on their respective beds. Then they make Kirk kiss Uhura.

Supposedly this is the first interracial kiss on network TV.

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!!   Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!! Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:38 pm

i always wondered why Kirk chased these other skeezers, when Uhura was right there & just begging for it. jungle fever out in space. that's how i'd roll. Very Happy

manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!!   Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!! Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:40 pm

mc666 wrote:
i always wondered why Kirk chased these other skeezers, when Uhura was right there & just begging for it. jungle fever out in space. that's how i'd roll. Very Happy

He knew he stood no chance with Uhura while Spock was around.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!!   Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!! Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:41 pm

manny wrote:
mc666 wrote:

He knew he stood no chance with Uhura while Spock was around.

Nah, Chapel was the one with the hots for Spock; Uhura was Kirk's for the taking.

Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!!   Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!! Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:42 pm

I'm with Troublezone on this one. I don't see what the big deal is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!!   Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!! Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:18 pm

tohostudios wrote:

Nah, Chapel was the one with the hots for Spock; Uhura was Kirk's for the taking.

Let's see...Kaiju fan, Trekkie...geek?

lol!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!!   Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!! Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:22 pm

detuned wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

Let's see...Kaiju fan, Trekkie...geek?

lol!

You failed to mention that I also have the entire Monty Python series and all the movies on DVD.

PostSubject: Re: Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!!   Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!! Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:25 pm

EvyMetal wrote:
I'm with Troublezone on this one. I don't see what the big deal is.

Then get out! Smile
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!!   Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!! Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:48 pm

tohostudios wrote:

You failed to mention that I also have the entire Monty Python series and all the movies on DVD.

Yes, but 2/3 of the movies sucked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!!   Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!! Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:50 pm

Schbopo wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

Yes, but 2/3 of the movies sucked.

Thank you. That's a dirty little secret no one likes to admit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!!   Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!! Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:55 pm

The only Python movie I don't really like is "The Meaning Of Life", the rest of them are masterpieces...

...of course I am seriously bent though.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!!   Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!! Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:20 pm

Kirk and Spock were Senior Officers over Uhura and Chapel and weren't allowed to act on any feelings. (At least, in theory!)
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!!   Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!! Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:33 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Kirk and Spock were Senior Officers over Uhura and Chapel and weren't allowed to act on any feelings. (At least, in theory!)
nah, they out ranked Yeoman Janice too, but Kirk was tappin that. maybe he thought his lil Stardfleet nub couldn't compete with those well hung galaxy playas Uhura probably rolled with.

7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!!   Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!! Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:22 pm

She had abs of steel before they were even popular! \'arry \'eadbanger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!!   Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nichelle Nichols freakin' smokes!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: