Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week

Go down 
+7
sam
XYZ
MetalGuy71
DeathCult
Fat Freddy
manny
Rex
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week Empty
PostSubject: Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week   Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:15 pm

Just in case anyone cares.....he is the "mentor" for the next week's show. \'arry \'eadbanger
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week   Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:17 pm

What is mentoring exactly, isn't the show about 'singing'? What kind advise is going to give?
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week   Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:21 pm

I dunno, but the past "mentors", such as Smokey Robinson, would have one on one time with each contestant and listen to their song that week and give them pointers on various things. I have no idea what Slash is doing as a mentor in a singing competition though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week   Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:22 pm

manny wrote:
What is mentoring exactly, isn't the show about 'singing'? What kind advise is going to give?

Slash's advice will be to take any gig if the money is good, even if if it has nothing to do with your expertise or profession.

AI is the worst show ever created.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37636

PostSubject: Re: Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week   Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:28 pm

Slash is a "Mentor?" Pffffffft.

Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week F089434py8s

THESE are the only Mentors.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week   Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:37 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
manny wrote:

Slash's advice will be to take any gig if the money is good, even if if it has nothing to do with your expertise or profession.

Clearly you've never had to sit through an episode of "Jon and Kate plus 8".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week   Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:38 pm

Quote :
"Jon and Kate plus 8"

I don't even know what that is. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week   Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:46 pm

You're better off that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week   Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:49 pm

Slash's advice:

Grow your hair long and let it cover your face. This adds an aura of mystique.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week   Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:50 pm

Quote :

Quote:
"Jon and Kate plus 8"

I don't even know what that is.

It's like AI. You must give up all pride to be on it. Especially as a male.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week   Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:48 pm

Rex wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:
manny wrote:

How'bout "18 and Counting" or whatever it's called, the show about the Duggar family/cult?

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week   Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:05 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

My thoughts exactly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week   Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:06 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Rex wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:
manny wrote:

How'bout "18 and Counting" or whatever it's called, the show about the Duggar family/cult?

Just wait, some day youll hear about the Duggartown massacre. I swear though, her vagina must look like the grand canyon.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week   Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:32 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

I knew you had to be a 'Tors fan, DC. crazy happy

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week   Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:17 pm

As much as a fan-boy I am for all things GnR, even I couldn't sit through 5 minutes of American Idol just to hear what Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week 4782 advice Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week 4782 Slash has to give to these tone-deaf turds.

DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week   Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:39 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

I knew you had to be a 'Tors fan, DC. crazy happy

Indeed as for AI, they can all bend down and smell my anal vapor. For their faces are MY toilet paper. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week   Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:06 pm

DeathCult wrote:

Indeed as for AI, they can all bend down and smell my anal vapor. For their faces are MY toilet paper. Laughing

Laughing very hard

The only good thing ever to come out of American Idol is that it exposed Carrie Underwood's total hotness to the world.

Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week Carrie-underwood

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week   Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:18 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
DeathCult wrote:

Laughing very hard

The only good thing ever to come out of American Idol is that it exposed Carrie Underwood's total hotness to the world.

Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week Carrie-underwood

Until she's "exposing" what's under her garments, I still ain't tuning in.

Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week   Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:34 am

So help me if someone sings Nickelback
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week   Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:14 am

AI pawn - "what can I do to be cool like you Slash?"

Slash - "Lots of drinking, hard drugs, crazy sex, and having a total disregard for your own well-being in your early days, then writing a book about it when you are old will make you cool like me."

AI pawn - "okay........."

Slash - "Get the F&^* outa here," to the producer, " where are the groupies? I was told there would be groupies!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal

PostSubject: Re: Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week   Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:21 am

TheNazgul wrote:
Slash's advice:

Grow your hair long and let it cover your face. This adds an aura of mystique.

Plus it helps to hide the fact that you're so stoned you're not sure whether you're playing guitar or a ukulele.
Back to top Go down
Neuropete
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Neuropete

Number of posts : 306

PostSubject: Re: Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week   Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:26 am

I hate American Idol. I watched one show some seasons ago because everybody kept urging me to, and that was it. People often ask me, "but why don't you like it... you are really into music?"

Exactly, I am.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week   Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:27 am

Neuropete wrote:
I hate American Idol. I watched one show some seasons ago because everybody kept urging me to, and that was it. People often ask me, "but why don't you like it... you are really into music?"

Exactly, I am.

humble
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week   Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:39 pm

I wasn't aware that Slash could sing.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week   Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:55 pm

Some more info for anyone that cares...

Keri Kelli (ALICE COOPER, VINCE NEIL, SLASH'S SNAKEPIT, SKID ROW, WARRANT, RATT) will join VELVET REVOLVER/ex-GUNS N' ROSES guitarist Slash for this week's "mentor" appearance on "Rock Week" on "American Idol", the annual reality show and singing competition. Keri says, "The show will air rehearsal footage with all four remaining contestants Tuesday, May 5 and we will perform live on Wednesday night! Joining us will be Cooper alumni, drummer Tommy Clufetos [also of ROB ZOMBIE], and bass legend Chris Chaney [JANE'S ADDICTION]."

PostSubject: Re: Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week   Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next