Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guy Gets Arrested for Feeding Homeless People

Go down 
+7
rattpoison
tohostudios
Smindas
exact33
Mglaffas81
sam
Schbopo
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

Guy Gets Arrested for Feeding Homeless People Empty
PostSubject: Guy Gets Arrested for Feeding Homeless People   Guy Gets Arrested for Feeding Homeless People Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:49 pm

Way to go, America
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Guy Gets Arrested for Feeding Homeless People   Guy Gets Arrested for Feeding Homeless People Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:16 pm

the law may suck, but its still the law.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal

PostSubject: Re: Guy Gets Arrested for Feeding Homeless People   Guy Gets Arrested for Feeding Homeless People Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:24 pm

And it's a stupid smurfing law. If that city would put as much effort into helping the homeless as they do in trying to stop others from helping the homeless, then maybe there wouldn't be a group larger than 25.

This is where this country is going, though. A bunch of ignorant fools running the show because everyone else is too content with their iPods and Internet and Blackberrys and Guitar Hero.
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: Guy Gets Arrested for Feeding Homeless People   Guy Gets Arrested for Feeding Homeless People Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:48 pm

Eyesore wrote:
And it's a stupid smurfing law. If that city would put as much effort into helping the homeless as they do in trying to stop others from helping the homeless, then maybe there wouldn't be a group larger than 25.

This is where this country is going, though. A bunch of ignorant fools running the show because everyone else is too content with their iPods and Internet and Blackberrys and Guitar Hero.

Couldn't have said it better myself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guy Gets Arrested for Feeding Homeless People   Guy Gets Arrested for Feeding Homeless People Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:01 pm

sam wrote:
the law may suck, but its still the law.

I don't know where you live sam, but I can guarantee you yourself break some dumbass "law" ever single day. There are laws on the books in my neighborhood where you can't where red on Sundays. Also, owning an elephant for the sake of breeding is unlawful [but you can own as many elephants as you want - just don't let 'em hump]. There's laws about the color car you can drive, about carrying chickens under your arm, Odinism.....hmmmm???

There are plenty of idiot laws because there is an over-abundance of idiot lawmakers. The above video is case in point. There is logic, ie: don't kill people, don't steal, don't touch children inappropriately, keep the dog tied up when the mailman comes. Then there is non-sense. I would like to think I can tell the difference, even if some pig on a powertrip can't.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Guy Gets Arrested for Feeding Homeless People   Guy Gets Arrested for Feeding Homeless People Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:00 pm

Eyesore wrote:

very well put! As long as we can have the goverment provide for our every want and not have to work while having 30% percent of the population pay 70% (and rising) of the pricetag and farm the rest off onto our kids and grandchildren who cares???

Alex

Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Guy Gets Arrested for Feeding Homeless People   Guy Gets Arrested for Feeding Homeless People Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:27 pm

That's just absolutely disgraceful a law to put in place to begin with. But to uphold it is just a new level of ridiculous.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Guy Gets Arrested for Feeding Homeless People   Guy Gets Arrested for Feeding Homeless People Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:51 pm

Get to your bombshelters for the Apocalypse is surely nigh.

I actually agree with the ACLU on something! This case is ludicrous. Sure, it may be the law, but how much did taxpayers pay to have undercover police sit there and count how many homeless people this guy fed?

Local municipalities make decisions on a daily basis about what laws to enforce. This one was just a ridiculous choice IMO.

PostSubject: Re: Guy Gets Arrested for Feeding Homeless People   Guy Gets Arrested for Feeding Homeless People Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:53 pm

It's Orlando. They try to make everything seem so polished there. They actually have little squares that the homeless can stand in downtown. If a homeless person asks for a handout outside of that blue square, they can be arrested. Funny thing is I'm sure there are plenty of people losing their jobs that may be on the street who created such retarded laws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guy Gets Arrested for Feeding Homeless People   Guy Gets Arrested for Feeding Homeless People Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:10 pm

Cities all over are trying to act like they don't have a homeless problem. Some are even zoning rescue shelters out so they have to leave the downtown areas. I have friends in Portland who work at the rescue mission and they have seen plans where the spot they are on is something else.
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: Guy Gets Arrested for Feeding Homeless People   Guy Gets Arrested for Feeding Homeless People Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:09 pm

It seems they're outlawing compassion and giving a sh*t..........oh well it's not like many do it anyway.

Last edited by rattpoison on Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: Guy Gets Arrested for Feeding Homeless People   Guy Gets Arrested for Feeding Homeless People Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:43 am

I wonder how many robberies, rapes and murders happened while the police were staking out the city park. So birds can eat better than people when outdoors. Ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Guy Gets Arrested for Feeding Homeless People   Guy Gets Arrested for Feeding Homeless People Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:08 am

This country doesn't care for it's citizens and it's a shame. Even if there are aggressive panhandlers that doesn't give 'em the right to look down on all of the homeless.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Guy Gets Arrested for Feeding Homeless People   Guy Gets Arrested for Feeding Homeless People Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:12 am

spiritoradio wrote:
I wonder how many robberies, rapes and murders happened while the police were staking out the city park. So birds can eat better than people when outdoors. Ridiculous.

well we do live in a society that rallies to save wildlife while at the same time murdering children...

Alex

sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Guy Gets Arrested for Feeding Homeless People   Guy Gets Arrested for Feeding Homeless People Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:29 am

exact33 wrote:
spiritoradio wrote:

well we do live in a society that rallies to save wildlife while at the same time murdering children...

Alex

messed up man, truly messed up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Guy Gets Arrested for Feeding Homeless People   Guy Gets Arrested for Feeding Homeless People Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:52 am

This story reminds me of a news item I saw a few years ago about the police arresting a little old lady that walked the streets and put money into expired parking meters. She was arrested for obstructing justice or some cockamamie reason.

Nice to see things haven't changed and the system is working. Rolling Eyes

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Guy Gets Arrested for Feeding Homeless People   Guy Gets Arrested for Feeding Homeless People Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:06 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
This story reminds me of a news item I saw a few years ago about the police arresting a little old lady that walked the streets and put money into expired parking meters. She was arrested for obstructing justice or some cockamamie reason.

Nice to see things haven't changed and the system is working. Rolling Eyes

Sounds like an episode of Jackass, where Chris Pontius dressed up in a ferry costume. He was calling himself the meter ferry, while waving his wand all around and slipping in coins. He got scolded by the meter police, but kept on putting change in anyhow. I think it was Pontius, maybe not?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guy Gets Arrested for Feeding Homeless People   Guy Gets Arrested for Feeding Homeless People Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guy Gets Arrested for Feeding Homeless People
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: