Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2009 whats to come in the history of metal

Go down 
+14
XYZ
Trial by Fire
Lurideath
sam
Thrasher73
akeldama
tohostudios
Troublezone
thejokeriv
ultmetal
Svengo
mc666
A Handful of Wayne
metalhead777
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zdan
Metal master
Metal master
Zdan

Number of posts : 752

2009 whats to come  in the history of metal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2009 whats to come in the history of metal   2009 whats to come  in the history of metal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:13 pm

I actually have the new Sathanas and suprise suprise it sounds just like them. Bits and pieces remind of "Armies Of Charon" and that is good thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2009 whats to come in the history of metal   2009 whats to come  in the history of metal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:42 pm

Impellitteri-Wicked Maiden
The Answer-Everyday Demons
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25863

PostSubject: Re: 2009 whats to come in the history of metal   2009 whats to come  in the history of metal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:18 pm

detuned wrote:
Not exactly "metal", but there's a new Masters Of Reality album coming out in the spring...I'm looking forward to that.

When the hell is Solace going to release A.D.? angry

Solace still haven't even tracked the vocals for A.D. yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2009 whats to come in the history of metal   2009 whats to come  in the history of metal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:57 am

I wonder what Zappa's got up his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: 2009 whats to come in the history of metal   2009 whats to come  in the history of metal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:18 am

Marc Mason wrote:
I wonder what Zappa's got up his sleeve.

Dirt, he is dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2009 whats to come in the history of metal   2009 whats to come  in the history of metal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:29 am

Yeah, but that's kinda besides the point. There's always a new Zappa release. I think him and Tupac are still recording from beyond the grave.
Back to top Go down
MetalFRO
Metal master
Metal master
MetalFRO

Number of posts : 551

PostSubject: Re: 2009 whats to come in the history of metal   2009 whats to come  in the history of metal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:00 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
New Sathanas, and the new Infected Labia.

Don't they make topical creams for that now? lol!

I think I'm most looking forward to the new Dream Theater - the cover art they released looks A LOT like a "spiritual sequel" to "Awake", which is still my fav DT release. I liked "Systematic Chaos" and "Octavarium" a lot, but something w/ the balance "Awake" had would be killer. The teaser on their Myspace is confusing, though - hard to hear 3 songs at once Razz

I'm also looking forward to the new Believer, new Mortification, new Megadeth, new Impellitterri (hopefully it will be better than "Pedal to the Metal"), and Ultimatum's "Lex Metalis" which I think will be really fun to listen to. I am also looking forward to the new For Today album later this year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metalfro
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: 2009 whats to come in the history of metal   2009 whats to come  in the history of metal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:27 pm

Marc Mason wrote:
Yeah, but that's kinda besides the point. There's always a new Zappa release. I think him and Tupac are still recording from beyond the grave.

Very true, they are the busiest dead men this side of Hendrix and Presley.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2009 whats to come in the history of metal   2009 whats to come  in the history of metal - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2009 whats to come in the history of metal
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2