Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?

Go down 
+15
DeathCult
Joe C
Olafsto
kmorg
BillRoxx
powermacho
nevermore
Glenn Rogers
sam
biddle
Rex
TrogDawn
Mglaffas81
metalheaded
ultmetal
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? Empty
PostSubject: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:41 am

Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?

Is anyone still interested in Into the Pit on vinyl? It would most likely be on colored vinyl and would be a limited edition pressing. We are talking with a small indie company about pressing up some copies. Would anyone be willing to pre-order these? I'm trying to see how many pre-orders we can come up with in order to pay for the pressing.

Last edited by ultmetal on Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
metalheaded
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
metalheaded

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:51 pm

Sure, that would be cool.

Count me in!
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:00 pm

Count me in as well 🤘
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:26 pm

Hell yeah, bro! You KNOW I'm into it! Put me down for one and let me know the price 🤘
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:46 pm

If its not super expensive I'd like to buy one just to have my artwork on a vinyl.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:49 pm

Rex wrote:
If its not super expensive I'd like to buy one just to have my artwork on a vinyl.

I would imagine it will be under $20.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:53 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down
biddle
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
biddle

Number of posts : 337

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:22 pm

You know I'm in!!! How much and where do we pay?
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 6:44 pm

TrogDawn wrote:
Hell yeah, bro! You KNOW I'm into it! Put me down for one and let me know the price 🤘

I spy a trog!

yeah ult, Ill take one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Glenn Rogers
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Glenn Rogers

Number of posts : 1069

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:29 pm

You can put me down...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/finaldecreeofficial/

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:35 pm

Since you turned me down, I won't pre-order one. I may buy one ........

second hand on Ebay though !. so there, damn the Picture Disc dream is gone so ?

OK put me down for a couple.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25807

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:38 pm

I'm interested!!!
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:44 pm

Count on me. 🤘

It would be nice if you change artwork a little, or band logo, band picture on the back of the LP.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:47 pm

powermacho wrote:
Count on me. 🤘

It would be nice if you change artwork a little, or band logo, band picture on the back of the LP.

Could possibly put an additional track, if there is enough room on the vinyl. I'm sure we would change the artwork a little.

ult

Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:10 pm

You can definitely count me in!

Scott what do you think there might be for a pre-sale bonus?

Or what would everyone out here like for an added incentive?
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:28 pm

If the artwork gets changed, I'd want to see it first before I buy one....especially since I have no way of playing a record.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:14 pm

Don't put any bonus tracks on the LP. I don't have a record player anymore! lol!

You know I'll buy one regardless though.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 3:42 pm

My vinyl collecting days are pretty much over, i have kept most of my old ones, but don`t buy new ones unless it`s by one of the few bands i have to own everything by.
As for the artwork, i personally think it would be a mistake to change it. It is by far the best you have ever had, and i think it would look great in LP size.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:30 pm

Rex wrote:
If the artwork gets changed, I'd want to see it first before I buy one....especially since I have no way of playing a record.

I would not change the cover whatsoever. It would be the back cover that would be different only.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:16 pm

I will buy it, but my record played got ruined like a year ago. I hope to get a new one.
Back to top Go down
Joe C
Metal novice
Metal novice
Joe C

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:01 am

You can count me in.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 7:34 pm

Looks like the record company wants to add some bonus stuff with the record, for those who pre-order. Possibly a poster of the art and a signature guitar pick or a sticker of the album art or even an additional 7" single.

Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:37 pm

Count me in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:17 pm

Bonuss stuff for pre-orders. I can't miss it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:23 am

ultmetal wrote:
Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?

Is anyone still interested in Into the Pit on vinyl? It would most likely be on colored vinyl and would be a limited edition pressing. We are talking with a small indie company about pressing up some copies. Would anyone be willing to pre-order these? I'm trying to see how many pre-orders we can come up with in order to pay for the pressing.

yep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?   Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimatum - Into the Pit on vinyl FINALLY?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Band Forums :: Ultimatum-
Jump to: