Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!!

Go down 
+11
kmorg
Schbopo
Gilbert
spiritoradio
Leatherface
the sentinel
sam
Troublezone
Chairman_Smith
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!! Empty
PostSubject: ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!!   ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:16 am

Some genius in Austin, TX. figured out how to hack into the computers for a couple of electronic roadway signs and changed their messages to a warning for motorists about an imminent Nazi Zombie attack... Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!!   ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:18 am

Nazi zombie attacks are not to be taken lightly, young man. Everyone thinks it's a big joke. Well when one of 'em starts gnawing on your delicious brain, don't come crying to me. You were warned.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!!   ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:35 am

God I hate listening to news reporters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!!   ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:42 am

That's pretty funny, it's one of the local news channels here in town.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!!   ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:33 pm

Was it a nod to the movie Shockwave? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!!   ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:41 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Was it a nod to the movie Shockwave? Laughing

Possibly... or perhaps "Zombie Lake"
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081027/

You'd be surprised how many Nazi Zombie movies are out there!! Are they trying to tell us something?? Shocked

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!!   ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:51 pm

ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!! ShockWaves

This is the onlly Nazi Zombie film that truly matters. (as troublezone pointed out)
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!!   ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:54 pm

detuned wrote:

This is the onlly Nazi Zombie film that truly matters. (as troublezone pointed out)

Next to Nazi Zombies on Mars that is. Razz
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!!   ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:56 pm

Speaking of Zombies anyone seen this movie? Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSPG9QQg4C0
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!!   ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:06 pm

detuned wrote:

So this one is "The best of the Nazi Zombie movies". I had no idea there was an entire genre of Nazi-Zombie-themed movies, let alone one that would stand head and shoulders above the rest of the pack. I've really been missing out.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!!   ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:14 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
detuned wrote:

So this one is "The best of the Nazi Zombie movies". I had no idea there was an entire genre of Nazi-Zombie-themed movies, let alone one that would stand head and shoulders above the rest of the pack. I've really been missing out.

I didn't know there was a genre either.

Last edited by Troublezone on Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!!   ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:20 pm

Der verrückten Nazis mögen in Zombies drehen.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!!   ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:26 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
detuned wrote:

I knew about zombies movie but nazi zombies? awesome! 🤘
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!!   ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:09 pm

detuned wrote:
When did that happen?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!!   ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:10 pm

Troublezone wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
detuned wrote:

I didn't know there was a genre either.
We've gotten a few stories with Nazi zombies at Shock Totem. We've also gotten one with Nazi devilpigs and one with, no joke, giant Nazi chickens.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!!   ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:17 pm

Eyesore wrote:
giant Nazi chickens.

That would be a fabulous name for a band. Imagine the t-shirt possibilities!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!!   ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 7:52 pm

Eyesore wrote:
detuned wrote:
When did that happen?

They just posted the clip today, so I'm guessing it's within the past couple days.

I would LOVE to have seen that, brilliant.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!!   ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:42 pm

This post has made me realize just how many Nazi Zombie movies I have actually seen. Pretty freaky. Smile
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18952

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!!   ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:19 pm

They talked about that today on CNN. Funny stuff!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!!   ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:26 pm

The most popular t-shirt and bumper sticker around this town says: "Keep Austin Weird".

One of the reasons I moved here, I fit right in.

ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!! 82702
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!!   ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:41 am

detuned wrote:
The most popular t-shirt and bumper sticker around this town says: "Keep Austin Weird".

One of the reasons I moved here, I fit right in.

ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!! 82702

One of my friends lived in Austin for about ten years (he just recently moved to the San Diego area)... I sent him the YouTube link to that video and he said "Yeah, that's about par for the course for Austin."

Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!!   ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:29 am

Eyesore wrote:
giant Nazi chickens.
god, that made me laugh hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!!   ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:19 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Speaking of Zombies anyone seen this movie? Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSPG9QQg4C0

Lucio Fulci's Zombi 2 or Zombie. Great movie.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!!   ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:29 pm

spiritoradio wrote:

Lucio Fulci's Zombi 2 or Zombie. Great movie.

My best friend is Lucio Fulci's most devoted fan...I think I've seen every one of his movies over the years.

I was always more of a Mario Bava, Dario Argento kind of guy myself.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9888

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!!   ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:29 pm

What if you woke up one day and realize that a zombie plague has started. What would you do?? Where would you go to?? Really scary issue, no?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!!   ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZOMBIES IN AREA! RUN!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next