Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

By Grapthar's Hammer...

Go down 
+4
Fat Freddy
James B.
DeathCult
Schbopo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

By Grapthar's Hammer... Empty
PostSubject: By Grapthar's Hammer...   By Grapthar's Hammer... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:06 pm

What a savings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By Grapthar's Hammer...   By Grapthar's Hammer... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:47 pm

Take your meds....
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

PostSubject: Re: By Grapthar's Hammer...   By Grapthar's Hammer... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:58 pm

detuned wrote:
Take your meds....

I see not too many people here have watched Galaxy Quest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By Grapthar's Hammer...   By Grapthar's Hammer... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:16 pm

I've seen it, it was cute but not all that memorable. Now if you want to start quoting Monty Python, I'll be right there with ya.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

PostSubject: Re: By Grapthar's Hammer...   By Grapthar's Hammer... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:20 pm

Meh. Not too much of a Python fan. Holy Grail was pretty funny, and I'll occasionally watch Flying Circus (We have the box set), but the other ones I didn't care for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: By Grapthar's Hammer...   By Grapthar's Hammer... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:43 pm

Schbopo wrote:
Meh. Not too much of a Python fan. Holy Grail was pretty funny, and I'll occasionally watch Flying Circus (We have the box set), but the other ones I didn't care for.

Agreed with this. But really, Galaxy Quest? I suppose it was OK.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: By Grapthar's Hammer...   By Grapthar's Hammer... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:49 pm

Galaxy Quest was horrible. Some Python is ok, but I dont love everything theyve done
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

PostSubject: Re: By Grapthar's Hammer...   By Grapthar's Hammer... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:34 pm

SpectreFate wrote:

Agreed with this. But really, Galaxy Quest? I suppose it was OK.

It's not a masterpiece, but I liked it. I just randomly got the urge to quote a Tim Allen movie, and this one was the first to come to mind.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12633

PostSubject: Re: By Grapthar's Hammer...   By Grapthar's Hammer... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:43 pm

Benny Hill
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: By Grapthar's Hammer...   By Grapthar's Hammer... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:46 am

I liked "Galaxy Quest" but haven't seen it in a while so I didn't catch the reference...

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: By Grapthar's Hammer...   By Grapthar's Hammer... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:02 am

Schbopo wrote:

Sacrilege!

How can you not like Life Of Brian?

"Blessed are the cheesemakers."

PostSubject: Re: By Grapthar's Hammer...   By Grapthar's Hammer... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:04 am

Quote :

I'll tell ya how.

It's not funny.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: By Grapthar's Hammer...   By Grapthar's Hammer... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:08 am

I just watched Galaxy Quest for the first time just a few months ago. I was skipping through the channels and it was just starting. I liked it. I'm no Star Trek fan, but I thought the premise of the movie was really, really funny. The writers were definately taking some shots at Bill Shatner with the Tim Allen role and some Trekkie fans.

I had no clue to that quote though.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: By Grapthar's Hammer...   By Grapthar's Hammer... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:52 am

SpectreFate wrote:
Quote :

I'll tell ya how.

It's not funny.

Life of Brian is extremely funny to me.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: By Grapthar's Hammer...   By Grapthar's Hammer... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:23 am

tohostudios wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:
Quote :

I'll tell ya how.

It's not funny.

I'm with you Toho. I loved Life of Brian. Fun Fact: That was the very first time I ever saw a man's wang in a movie. Still scarred from it. dancingthing

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: By Grapthar's Hammer...   By Grapthar's Hammer... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:33 pm

I got it Schbopo I loved the part when the ship is leaving the dock and it scrapes against the side I laughed so hard at that
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com

PostSubject: Re: By Grapthar's Hammer...   By Grapthar's Hammer... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:57 pm

tohostudios wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:
Quote :

I'll tell ya how.

It's not funny.

Any film that has a character named "Biggus Dickus" is pretty damn funny....
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: By Grapthar's Hammer...   By Grapthar's Hammer... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:54 pm

detuned wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:
Quote :

I'll tell ya how.

It's not funny.

Any film that has a character named "Biggus Dickus" is pretty damn funny....

Not to mention "Incontinentia Buttocks"

PostSubject: Re: By Grapthar's Hammer...   By Grapthar's Hammer... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:00 pm

Galaxy Quest has it's funny moments...this thread title is one of them...
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: By Grapthar's Hammer...   By Grapthar's Hammer... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:40 pm

Galaxy Quest was pretty good - we have it on DVD and saw it in the theater when it came out (back when skeebo was still in diapers!)

Not a huge python fan - I prefered benny hill (old benny hill!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: By Grapthar's Hammer...   By Grapthar's Hammer... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

By Grapthar's Hammer...
Page 1 of 1