Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My turntable is not working propertly, need help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

My turntable is not working propertly, need help Empty
PostSubject: My turntable is not working propertly, need help   My turntable is not working propertly, need help Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 3:02 pm

It's been a while that no matter what LP I put on it, it plays them as if my LP's are scratched or if they have dust. I don't know if there is a way to clean the needle. I would like to have some advises.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My turntable is not working propertly, need help   My turntable is not working propertly, need help Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:18 pm

Buy a new needle. That seems like the problem.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: My turntable is not working propertly, need help   My turntable is not working propertly, need help Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:28 pm

Eyesore wrote:
The problem is that I have a combo. and I have tried on their web page and it seems that they don't sell needles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My turntable is not working propertly, need help   My turntable is not working propertly, need help Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:03 pm

powermacho wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
The problem is that I have a combo. and I have tried on their web page and it seems that they don't sell needles.
There must be somewhere you can buy one. Unfortunately, I have no idea where. I just recently got a record player after about 15 years of not having one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My turntable is not working propertly, need help   My turntable is not working propertly, need help Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:28 pm

Combo players usually use cheap p-mount cartridges, many online resources for buying needles.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: My turntable is not working propertly, need help   My turntable is not working propertly, need help Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 12:04 am

I guess there is no repair for it

Any recomendations for a cheap record player not a combo? I guess I could use my small guitar amp as the speaker for it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My turntable is not working propertly, need help   My turntable is not working propertly, need help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My turntable is not working propertly, need help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: