Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emerald-live at Cornerstne California 2007

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12614

Emerald-live at Cornerstne California 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Emerald-live at Cornerstne California 2007   Emerald-live at Cornerstne California 2007 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:58 pm

Not bad for a bunch of old dudes

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=48567616
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Emerald-live at Cornerstne California 2007   Emerald-live at Cornerstne California 2007 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 4:01 pm

I enjoyed them. The guitarist's son came up and played bass on one song.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Emerald-live at Cornerstne California 2007   Emerald-live at Cornerstne California 2007 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 4:02 pm

Andrew can also play drums very good.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Emerald-live at Cornerstne California 2007   Emerald-live at Cornerstne California 2007 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 4:06 pm

The Sanctuary tent at Cali-stone was awesome! They had all the best bands IMO. Torman Maxt, Emerald, Once Dead, Neon Cross, Recon, Barren Cross, Bloodgood, Ultimatum, Glenn Kaiser Blues Band, Tourniquet, etc. It was so cool seeing Glenn Kaiser up close and personal. There was probably only 20 people watching, but you can bet that all of Ultimatum were up front and center for that one.

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Emerald-live at Cornerstne California 2007   Emerald-live at Cornerstne California 2007 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 4:14 pm

ultmetal wrote:
The Sanctuary tent at Cali-stone was awesome! They had all the best bands IMO. Torman Maxt, Emerald, Once Dead, Neon Cross, Recon, Barren Cross, Bloodgood, Ultimatum, Glenn Kaiser Blues Band, Tourniquet, etc. It was so cool seeing Glenn Kaiser up close and personal. There was probably only 20 people watching, but you can bet that all of Ultimatum were up front and center for that one.

Glenn's band was amazing. I also appreciated Mike Lee's set. He had to deal with the "NOISE" coming from the adjacent tent and kept a professional attitude. I asked Dave (Emerald guitarist) to let me play a song for old time sake. He said it wasn't really kewl with Andrew coming up and we didn't disscus it with Kyle (the drummer). I was asked by Tink to be a volunteer and help with the back line but I couldn't commit due to my long drive to and from the show. I had a blast on both days.
Back to top Go down
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

PostSubject: Re: Emerald-live at Cornerstne California 2007   Emerald-live at Cornerstne California 2007 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:18 am

Did Glenn do any Rez stuff at all?

ARttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Emerald-live at Cornerstne California 2007   Emerald-live at Cornerstne California 2007 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:25 am

Didn't even know they did a reunion gig! Man, why have noone re-released this gem properly? The M8 spilt with Oracle is not good enough.

PostSubject: Re: Emerald-live at Cornerstne California 2007   Emerald-live at Cornerstne California 2007 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emerald-live at Cornerstne California 2007
Page 1 of 1