Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

James Hetfield reading Axl Rose's backstage demands

Go down 
+2
MetalGuy71
Chairman_Smith
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

James Hetfield reading Axl Rose's backstage demands Empty
PostSubject: James Hetfield reading Axl Rose's backstage demands   James Hetfield reading Axl Rose's backstage demands Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 5:33 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9F2dt9iwfw&NR=1

hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: James Hetfield reading Axl Rose's backstage demands   James Hetfield reading Axl Rose's backstage demands Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 10:58 am

That was pretty funny back in the day, but Metallica is probably just as bad these days.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: James Hetfield reading Axl Rose's backstage demands   James Hetfield reading Axl Rose's backstage demands Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 11:35 am

lol Bas signs off as Dave Mustaine. hillarious. Laughing very hard

PostSubject: Re: James Hetfield reading Axl Rose's backstage demands   James Hetfield reading Axl Rose's backstage demands Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 4:34 pm

The funny thing is they're making fun of Axl and Slash is right there. Haha.

And every big band has a ridiculous rider.
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: James Hetfield reading Axl Rose's backstage demands   James Hetfield reading Axl Rose's backstage demands Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 5:07 pm

Haha, that was awesome. I'm sure by the time this was filmed, Slash was sick of Axl Razz

Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: James Hetfield reading Axl Rose's backstage demands   James Hetfield reading Axl Rose's backstage demands Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 7:13 pm

The first big black haired guy is the guitarist from Faith No More, not Slash, although that was him in the end "interview"...

That tour was in the late 80's, I went to it in Pittsburgh...All 3 bands were awesome that day!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Hetfield reading Axl Rose's backstage demands   James Hetfield reading Axl Rose's backstage demands Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 11:08 am

HLIM9 wrote:
The first big black haired guy is the guitarist from Faith No More, not Slash, although that was him in the end "interview"...

Jim Martin.

I think he was talking about Slash too, with the towel. It did look like different times all strung together...although maybe not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Hetfield reading Axl Rose's backstage demands   James Hetfield reading Axl Rose's backstage demands Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 11:09 am

HLIM9 wrote:

That tour was in the late 80's, I went to it in Pittsburgh...All 3 bands were awesome that day!

That tour was in 1991 when the 'black album' & 'Use Your Illusion 1 & 2' were the biggest albums on the planet.
Back to top Go down
HLIM9
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: James Hetfield reading Axl Rose's backstage demands   James Hetfield reading Axl Rose's backstage demands Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 10:21 pm

Quote :
That tour was in 1991 when the 'black album' & 'Use Your Illusion 1 & 2' were the biggest albums on the planet.

That sounds about right...I enjoyed all three bands then. It was kind of downhill from there. Of course "grunge" was the new up and coming thing...
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39580

PostSubject: Re: James Hetfield reading Axl Rose's backstage demands   James Hetfield reading Axl Rose's backstage demands Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 7:17 am

HLIM9 wrote:

Man, I wanted to go to that concert so badly but couldn't make it. I was in Pittsburgh that night on a Gateway Clipper party cruise so we did actually float by Three Rivers Stadium during the concert (couldn't here anything,though)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Hetfield reading Axl Rose's backstage demands   James Hetfield reading Axl Rose's backstage demands Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

James Hetfield reading Axl Rose's backstage demands
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: