Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lemmy goes Disney

Go down 
+9
criss3o
DeathCult
thejokeriv
Stender
mc666
Required Fields
Fat Freddy
Schbopo
Troublezone
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

Lemmy goes Disney Empty
PostSubject: Lemmy goes Disney   Lemmy goes Disney Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:58 pm

The Motörhead song “Dog-Face Boy” from the Sacrifice album will appear in the new animated Disney film Bolt. The song is used while a mailboy, listening to the track on his headphones, wraps dogtagonist Bolt in a package and ships him off.

Motörhead’s music also appeared in the Spongebob Squarepants movie. When asked if Motörhead were to become the new Smash Mouth in this regard, Lemmy punched us in the nuts.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

Lemmy goes Disney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemmy goes Disney   Lemmy goes Disney Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:01 pm

Bolt looks pretty cool.
Back to top Go down

Lemmy goes Disney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemmy goes Disney   Lemmy goes Disney Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:02 pm

Quote :
When asked if Motörhead were to become the new Smash Mouth in this regard, Lemmy punched us in the nuts.

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

Lemmy goes Disney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemmy goes Disney   Lemmy goes Disney Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:25 pm

That's awesome, hahaha...it could open up Motorhead to a whole new audience!...

Motorhead had a track on the soundtrack to the "Spongebob Squarepants" movie too (I believe it was called "You Better Swim")

... think of the crossover possibilities! Motorhead stealing the coveted tween demographic away from Hannah Montana and the Jonas Brothers!! How frickin cool would THAT be??

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28460

Lemmy goes Disney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemmy goes Disney   Lemmy goes Disney Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:34 pm

I was just going to comment, Motörhead and Hannah Montana in the same movie? Yikes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Lemmy goes Disney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemmy goes Disney   Lemmy goes Disney Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:46 pm

Required Fields wrote:
I was just going to comment, Motörhead and Hannah Montana in the same movie? Yikes.
i'll bet Lemmy gets drunk & nails her.

Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

Lemmy goes Disney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemmy goes Disney   Lemmy goes Disney Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:39 pm

Reminds me when they put Ween's ocean man track in the spongebob movie....dumb. seriously the only good thing that spongebob ever did for kids was teach them to listen to Ween.
Back to top Go down

Lemmy goes Disney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemmy goes Disney   Lemmy goes Disney Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:45 pm

Jailbait baby, get down!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Lemmy goes Disney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemmy goes Disney   Lemmy goes Disney Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:01 am

mc666 wrote:
Required Fields wrote:

Lemmy would wait until she hits 18 so he doesn;t have to go to jail!

I saw the movie and barely noticed the song
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Lemmy goes Disney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemmy goes Disney   Lemmy goes Disney Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 1:14 am

thejokeriv wrote:
mc666 wrote:
Required Fields wrote:

Lemmy would wait until she hits 18 so he doesn;t have to go to jail!
t'was a joke. Rolling Eyes

Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28460

Lemmy goes Disney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemmy goes Disney   Lemmy goes Disney Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:07 am

detuned wrote:
Jailbait baby, get down!

Just what crossed my mind after reading the post after my Motörhead/Hannah Montana post.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

Lemmy goes Disney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemmy goes Disney   Lemmy goes Disney Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:20 pm

mc666 wrote:
Required Fields wrote:

TEENAGE BACKSTAGE SEX & OUTRAGE! 🤘
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
criss3o
Metal student
Metal student
criss3o

Number of posts : 176

Lemmy goes Disney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemmy goes Disney   Lemmy goes Disney Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 12:29 am

HAHA! COOL! Go Lemmy Go!!!
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

Lemmy goes Disney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemmy goes Disney   Lemmy goes Disney Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 6:18 pm

I wanna hear early Metallica/Megadeth music in a Disney movie, but I'll take Motorhead.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Lemmy goes Disney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemmy goes Disney   Lemmy goes Disney Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:11 pm

Stender wrote:
Reminds me when they put Ween's ocean man track in the spongebob movie....dumb. seriously the only good thing that spongebob ever did for kids was teach them to listen to Ween.

F*CK.....YOU.......Spongebob is the shiznit.
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Metal student
Metal student
criss3o

Lemmy goes Disney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemmy goes Disney   Lemmy goes Disney Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:39 pm

I LOVE your new avatar Schbopo!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

Lemmy goes Disney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemmy goes Disney   Lemmy goes Disney Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:28 pm

Quote :
Motorhead had a track on the soundtrack to the "Spongebob Squarepants" movie too (I believe it was called "You Better Swim")

Lo and behold, I came home from work today and my son was watching the "Spongebob" movie on Nickelodeon... and within moments the scene came on with the Motorhead song playing in the background 🤘

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Lemmy goes Disney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemmy goes Disney   Lemmy goes Disney Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:32 pm

criss3o wrote:

Home Movies, one of the best shows ever. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
criss3o
Metal student
Metal student
criss3o

Lemmy goes Disney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemmy goes Disney   Lemmy goes Disney Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:50 am

Schbopo wrote:
criss3o wrote:

Home Movies, one of the best shows ever. Very Happy
The soccer coach cracks me up!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Lemmy goes Disney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemmy goes Disney   Lemmy goes Disney Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:24 am

Schbopo wrote:
Stender wrote:

I like SB too, actually my dad doesn't hate it and he hates every cartoon that has come out after Animaniacs and Pinky and The Brain. Plus SB seems to give a nod to melodic hard rock and pop metal from the 80s instead of rap or teeny pop (except for the pop band that performed at Pearl's b-day party). The only character I can't stand is Sandy, such a crappy Texan stereotype.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

Lemmy goes Disney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemmy goes Disney   Lemmy goes Disney Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:33 am

DallasBlack wrote:
Schbopo wrote:
Stender wrote:

I like SB too, actually my dad doesn't hate it and he hates every cartoon that has come out after Animaniacs and Pinky and The Brain. Plus SB seems to give a nod to melodic hard rock and pop metal from the 80s instead of rap or teeny pop (except for the pop band that performed at Pearl's b-day party). The only character I can't stand is Sandy, such a crappy Texan stereotype.

Her and Patrick. Man that guys stupid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
zombiewalkin
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
zombiewalkin

Number of posts : 292

Lemmy goes Disney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemmy goes Disney   Lemmy goes Disney Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:03 pm

Spongebob rocks! Pantera did the music for one of the episodes.......Spnogebob and the metal connection! LOL
Back to top Go down

Lemmy goes Disney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemmy goes Disney   Lemmy goes Disney Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:06 pm

Lol, I dunno I kinda want to see it now that you mention it.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Lemmy goes Disney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemmy goes Disney   Lemmy goes Disney Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:35 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Her and Patrick. Man that guys stupid.

Patrick used to be funny, back when he had an actual personality, but now he's just retarded.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

Lemmy goes Disney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemmy goes Disney   Lemmy goes Disney Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:53 pm

whatever. It's just a song.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lemmy goes Disney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lemmy goes Disney   Lemmy goes Disney Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lemmy goes Disney
Page 1 of 1