Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brian Johnson comments on Chuck Berry.

Go down 
+4
the sentinel
Schbopo
XYZ
Troublezone
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

Brian Johnson comments on Chuck Berry. Empty
PostSubject: Brian Johnson comments on Chuck Berry.   Brian Johnson comments on Chuck Berry. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:23 pm

Brian Johnson comments on Chuck Berry. 1ptrans

Brian Johnson comments on Chuck Berry. 1ptrans AC/DC's BRIAN JOHNSON Says CHUCK BERRY Was 'The Biggest Piece Of S**t I've Ever Met In My Life' - Nov. 24, 2008
HoundsTV.com has posted a short video clip (see below) of AC/DC frontman Brian Johnson being asked by a fan recently if he's ever asked anyone for an autograph. "Yes, I did ask Chuck Berry once — in 1975. He was the biggest piece of smurf poo I've ever met in my life — the rudest man I've ever met. He told us he signed one autograph a day and he'd already signed it. I don't wanna be an sfincter like he was."

I'm surprised since he's Angus Youngs main influence. But like it's been said... "beware of meeting your heros"
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Brian Johnson comments on Chuck Berry.   Brian Johnson comments on Chuck Berry. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:57 pm

He was suppose to perform the halftime show at the ASU vs. USC game last Thanksgiving, but he changed his mind. We got Little Richard instead.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Brian Johnson comments on Chuck Berry.   Brian Johnson comments on Chuck Berry. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:30 pm

Chuck Berry's still alive? Wow.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Brian Johnson comments on Chuck Berry.   Brian Johnson comments on Chuck Berry. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:29 pm

Schmomo, don't act like you know who that is!

Razz
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

PostSubject: Re: Brian Johnson comments on Chuck Berry.   Brian Johnson comments on Chuck Berry. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:34 pm

Everyone knows who Chuck Berry is Rolling Eyes

Except maybe The Gooch.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Brian Johnson comments on Chuck Berry.   Brian Johnson comments on Chuck Berry. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:36 pm

Schbopo wrote:
Everyone knows who Chuck Berry is Rolling Eyes

Except maybe The Gooch.

But do you know who the Gooch is?
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

PostSubject: Re: Brian Johnson comments on Chuck Berry.   Brian Johnson comments on Chuck Berry. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:39 pm

He's a complicated man.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Brian Johnson comments on Chuck Berry.   Brian Johnson comments on Chuck Berry. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:41 pm

What Brian Johnson learned that evening is to never treat your fans like crap, after all no fans no audience.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Brian Johnson comments on Chuck Berry.   Brian Johnson comments on Chuck Berry. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:53 pm

Well, at least it gave him a goal Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: Brian Johnson comments on Chuck Berry.   Brian Johnson comments on Chuck Berry. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:59 pm

xyz wrote:
He was suppose to perform the halftime show at the ASU vs. USC game last Thanksgiving, but he changed his mind. We got Little Richard instead.

Not a bad replacement.....getting the 'real' king of rock n' roll!
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Brian Johnson comments on Chuck Berry.   Brian Johnson comments on Chuck Berry. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:29 am

Schbopo wrote:
He's a complicated man.
and no one understands him but his woman.

oops, i almost forgot. he doesn't have a woman.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian Johnson comments on Chuck Berry.   Brian Johnson comments on Chuck Berry. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian Johnson comments on Chuck Berry.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: