Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Comp Swap VI

Go down 
+14
Stender
kmorg
SideShowDisaSter
Addy
Tall Tyrion
exact33
Required Fields
Shiney
Olafsto
jstate
tohostudios
manny
SAHB Healer
DallasBlack
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Comp Swap VI - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap VI   Comp Swap VI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:43 am

SAXON1500 wrote:
You forgot me DB. Give me Spec or Toho and you can trade with the other and Sideshow. Me n Sideshow just did our own thing.

Uggh! I have already done the deed, however, I could pull quadruple duty or maybe some of the others can pull double duty. Sorry I guess I just suck at managing this and I maybe should have held off another week. I'm sure we can work this out somehow, as for me... don\'t know .
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap VI   Comp Swap VI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:44 am

I can help Sideshow out. I'll pm him.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap VI   Comp Swap VI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:45 am

I can burn something for ya Sax. Don't know if I have enough straightup metal for ya though.

I just did some searches and I didn't see any Sax posts in the threads so I think I have plenty to choose from. PM me your address Uncle.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap VI   Comp Swap VI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:59 pm

Thanks Kmorg and Toho, I'm just not that good at these kind of things. Sorry for forgeting you Sax (although I'm glad I didn't end up getting paired with you because I don't think I would have much that would interest you that you already haven't heard before), BTW Toho just remember to include lots of modern power metal...

... just kidding (I know you hate that stuff Sax Very Happy ).
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap VI   Comp Swap VI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:33 pm

Don't be so hard on yourself, DallasBlack. You're doin' just fine! Can't wait to read the reviews.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap VI   Comp Swap VI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:51 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Thanks Kmorg and Toho, I'm just not that good at these kind of things. Sorry for forgeting you Sax (although I'm glad I didn't end up getting paired with you because I don't think I would have much that would interest you that you already haven't heard before), BTW Toho just remember to include lots of modern power metal...

... just kidding (I know you hate that stuff Sax Very Happy ).

Does Sax just not chime in on band threads very much? I looked up 20 bands (all some form of metal) and didn't see a single post from him. I was thinking I'd be in the same boat Dallas; nothing I have that he hasn't heard already.

Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4603

PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap VI   Comp Swap VI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 2:27 pm

kmorg wrote:

Don't forget to include an original of Equinox - The Way To Go, Kurt! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap VI   Comp Swap VI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 4:29 pm

I do alot of lurking. But to be honest, I am a little intimidated by most of you guys. Sure, I own alot of music and listen to music 18 hours a day - but you guys actually have the knowledge. So I only chime in when I actually know something.

It all worked out DB.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap VI   Comp Swap VI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 4:39 pm

You underestimate yourself bro. Lest ye forget, when you were here me, you, and Oz sat up 'til 1 in the morning just talking about bands, concerts, music, etc.

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap VI   Comp Swap VI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:43 am

So I'm game if you guys need other guy, never done this sort of thing before, but it sounds rad.

Just let me know who I'm with...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap VI   Comp Swap VI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:08 am

Quote :
You underestimate yourself bro. Lest ye forget, when you were here me, you, and Oz sat up 'til 1 in the morning just talking about bands, concerts, music, etc.

That conversation could have lasted DAYS! Good thing Ruthie has some common sense or we would still be there. OZ is a total encyclopedia. I am glad he is my bud, because he always remembers all the shows I went to back in the day [I can't remember breakfast!]. Turns out I have seen some pretty cool bands!
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap VI   Comp Swap VI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:42 am

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
kmorg wrote:

Don't forget to include an original of Equinox - The Way To Go, Kurt! Very Happy

I'm not sure that's the way to go, Ben! Razz

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28460

PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap VI   Comp Swap VI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:48 pm

I burned manny's album about an hour ago.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap VI   Comp Swap VI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:41 pm

Damn Am I too late for this? I didnt see this even come up.

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap VI   Comp Swap VI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:46 pm

Shame on you Dallas Black!! Eat glass now!!! Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap VI   Comp Swap VI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:54 pm

I think you put this in the wrong section. I wouldnt have thought to look here for this. I wanted in. I even wrote something in the thread for the last one angry

Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap VI   Comp Swap VI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:36 pm

kmorg wrote:
SideShowDisaSter wrote:
kmorg wrote:

I'm not sure that's the way to go, Ben! Razz

Sure it is! I personally think it's a MARVELOUS idea!! And we ALL know I'm not biased in ANY way!

Will have your comp discs done (should be around 3) and shipped out this weekend for you, Kurt. There will be a little surprise in the package for you to pay you back for the Coroner disc you sent me!

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap VI   Comp Swap VI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:15 pm

I liked to get involved to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap VI   Comp Swap VI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:04 am

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
I think you put this in the wrong section. I wouldnt have thought to look here for this. I wanted in. I even wrote something in the thread for the last one angry

PM your address and I will make comp CD for you, I am sending out Required fields CD tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap VI   Comp Swap VI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:35 am

I would have done it too, and actually reviewed my disc this time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap VI   Comp Swap VI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:39 am

EvyMetal wrote:
I would have done it too, and actually reviewed my disc this time. Very Happy

Sure you would have.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28460

PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap VI   Comp Swap VI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:26 pm

I sent manny's mail about an hour ago.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap VI   Comp Swap VI - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:41 am

I will review Toho's Sunday (I was going to do it Tuesday but I got too lazy). I will send out Stender's and PRD's on Monday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comp Swap VI   Comp Swap VI - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comp Swap VI
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2