Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh, How Things Have Changed

Go down 
+5
thejokeriv
tohostudios
mc666
XYZ
MetalGuy71
9 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Oh, How Things Have Changed Empty
PostSubject: Oh, How Things Have Changed   Oh, How Things Have Changed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:08 pm

Members Of Twisted Sister Now Willing To Take It

NEW YORK—In a stunning reversal of their long-stated reluctance to take it, members of heavy-metal band Twisted Sister announced Monday that, after 24 years of fervent refusal, they are now willing to take it. "I acknowledge that we promised not to take it anymore, but things change. The world is a different place today, and with that in mind, we would like to go on record as saying that, starting right now, we are going to take it," read a statement released by the band's lead singer, Dee Snyder. "To clarify, we would still prefer not to take it, but as of now, taking it is an option that we would be open to. That is all." Bassist Mark "the Animal" Mendoza also stated that, in regards to what he wants to do with his life, he no longer solely wants to rock, but would instead prefer doing other things, such as raising a family and working as a claims adjuster in Rye, NY.Oh, How Things Have Changed Terminator
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Oh, How Things Have Changed   Oh, How Things Have Changed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:11 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh, How Things Have Changed   Oh, How Things Have Changed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:18 pm

That's a quote from Dee Snyder, not Dee Snider.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Oh, How Things Have Changed   Oh, How Things Have Changed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:23 pm

i haven't been able to take these guys since 83. that was the last time they rocked.

tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Oh, How Things Have Changed   Oh, How Things Have Changed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:23 pm

I love The Onion!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Oh, How Things Have Changed   Oh, How Things Have Changed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:26 pm

That was posted on The Onion and is a joke
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh, How Things Have Changed   Oh, How Things Have Changed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:29 pm

Really? The little Onion at the end had me suspicious, because it's so well written very well and seems likely.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Oh, How Things Have Changed   Oh, How Things Have Changed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:51 pm

Nothing suprises me anymore.
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Oh, How Things Have Changed   Oh, How Things Have Changed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:18 pm

Here's the story:
http://www.theonion.com/content/news_briefs/members_of_twisted_sister

I thought this one was funny too:
http://www.theonion.com/content/node/32717
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh, How Things Have Changed   Oh, How Things Have Changed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:56 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Really? The little Onion at the end had me suspicious, because it's so well written very well and seems likely.
You just got Gooch'd.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37639

PostSubject: Re: Oh, How Things Have Changed   Oh, How Things Have Changed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:34 pm

I knew it had to be from the Onion before I even got to the end and saw the little logo. Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Oh, How Things Have Changed   Oh, How Things Have Changed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:45 pm

They're never gonna take it.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Oh, How Things Have Changed   Oh, How Things Have Changed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:50 pm

I love onions; on my burger! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, How Things Have Changed   Oh, How Things Have Changed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh, How Things Have Changed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: