Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heroes Del Silencio, anyone?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

Heroes Del Silencio, anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Heroes Del Silencio, anyone?   Heroes Del Silencio, anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:28 pm

Anyone else a fan of these Spanish rockers? I quite like em, 'specially the Senderos de Traicion album
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Del Silencio, anyone?   Heroes Del Silencio, anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:27 pm

In Spain and latin America everyone is a fan of them. They're bigger than U2, metallica, Britney Spears and Shakira together.

I love practically everything that they have released.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Del Silencio, anyone?   Heroes Del Silencio, anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:48 am

They are the biggest Latin American band. They are a great band, but I haven't heard any album from them in years. If We could compare their style I would say Queensryche not because of it's Progressive sound, but because of it's lyrics, they are sort of poetical, they deal with society, and government.

But the singer seems to be another Jim Morison look alike lol!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25889

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Del Silencio, anyone?   Heroes Del Silencio, anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:21 pm

Who?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Del Silencio, anyone?   Heroes Del Silencio, anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Del Silencio, anyone?
Page 1 of 1