Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Glenn Rogers out of Hirax AGAIN!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Glenn Rogers out of Hirax AGAIN! Empty
PostSubject: Glenn Rogers out of Hirax AGAIN!   Glenn Rogers out of Hirax AGAIN! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 10:13 am

Quote :
Well I have some stunning news.
As you all know I've been playing in Hirax for the past 4 years.
Working with Once Dead was just a part time deal mostly...
As of now you will get the news here first. I have left the band Hirax, and will devote my full attention to ONCE DEAD.

I will not talk about the reasons why I left, they are personal not musical...
However I wish them Luck.

So Lookout OD fans and friends, we're going to Kick Some Serious A#*!!!

Glenn Rogers
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Rogers out of Hirax AGAIN!   Glenn Rogers out of Hirax AGAIN! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 10:14 am

That's a real bummer. I loved Glenn's writing with Katon on vox. They were a great fit.

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Rogers out of Hirax AGAIN!   Glenn Rogers out of Hirax AGAIN! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 10:19 am

Bad for Hirax,but good for Once Dead!🤘
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37653

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Rogers out of Hirax AGAIN!   Glenn Rogers out of Hirax AGAIN! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 10:40 am

>>>I will not talk about the reasons why I left, they are personal not musical...

From this, should we assume that Katon and Glenn weren't getting along (again)? Didn't Katon fire his entire band lineup (including Glenn) once already, about a year or so ago?

Man, that guy must be hard to work for! Smile
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Rogers out of Hirax AGAIN!   Glenn Rogers out of Hirax AGAIN! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 11:09 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
>>>I will not talk about the reasons why I left, they are personal not musical...

From this, should we assume that Katon and Glenn weren't getting along (again)? Didn't Katon fire his entire band lineup (including Glenn) once already, about a year or so ago?

I'd be willing to bet it's more due to Hirax's hectic touring schedule and the fact that Glenn will be a father real soon.

Katon didn't fire his band last year. He cancelled Hirax's Japanese tour without telling the other guys in the band so all four of them quit. It was at that point Glenn joined Once Dead. Soon after Angelo Espino joined Once Dead. However, Katon and Glenn worked out their differences and Glenn was back in the saddle.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37653

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Rogers out of Hirax AGAIN!   Glenn Rogers out of Hirax AGAIN! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 11:34 am

ultmetal wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

I'd be willing to bet it's more due to Hirax's hectic touring schedule and the fact that Glenn will be a father real soon.

Katon didn't fire his band last year. He cancelled Hirax's Japanese tour without telling the other guys in the band so all four of them quit. It was at that point Glenn joined Once Dead. Soon after Angelo Espino joined Once Dead. However, Katon and Glenn worked out their differences and Glenn was back in the saddle.

Aha, gotcha. Thanks for the scoop.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Rogers out of Hirax AGAIN!   Glenn Rogers out of Hirax AGAIN! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 12:51 pm

never heard of Once Dead, but Hirax has always been awesome.

ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Rogers out of Hirax AGAIN!   Glenn Rogers out of Hirax AGAIN! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 1:00 pm

Once Dead is a thrash band from California. I sang for them for a couple years. They started off as a Vengeance Rising reunion, but quickly changed names, some members, etc. and became a new band. Currently they have 2 guys from Vengeance, 2 from Hirax, and 2 from Fasedown. They have a new CD coming out soon.

PostSubject: Re: Glenn Rogers out of Hirax AGAIN!   Glenn Rogers out of Hirax AGAIN! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glenn Rogers out of Hirax AGAIN!
Page 1 of 1