Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King

Go down 
+24
metalinmyveins
Stender
TH Joe
HamburgerBoy
sam
kmorg
nevermore
A Handful of Wayne
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal Misfit
journeyman
powermacho
EvyMetal
Required Fields
spiritoradio
the sentinel
7thSecond
MoonChild
Invader
Fat Freddy
Thrasher73
DallasBlack
mc666
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King
24 Hrs. Ago
Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Beyond the Doors of the Dark
Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 4 ]
Legions
Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Strange Wings
Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Prelude to Madness
Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Hall of the Mountain King
Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King - Page 2 Vote_lcap39%Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 39% [ 16 ]
Price You Pay
 5% [ 2 ]
White Witch
Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Last Dawn
Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Devastation
Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 41

AuthorMessage
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King   Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 1:38 pm

7thSecond wrote:
Definitely Strange Wings.

Ditto

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King   Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 1:41 pm

hall of the mountain king, favorite savatage song ever
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal

PostSubject: Re: Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King   Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:11 pm

Beyond the Doors of the Dark
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39550

PostSubject: Re: Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King   Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:01 pm

Can I pick all of them ? Not a weak song on this. It's a true classic ! I actually went with the title track but any will do for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King   Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:25 am

I can't believe nobody else has actually voted for 24 Hours Ago... Shocked
Back to top Go down
HamburgerBoy
Metal novice
Metal novice
HamburgerBoy

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King   Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:05 pm

Hall of the Mountain King, but aside from the last three (and I'm surprised White Witch has so many votes) all of them are among the greatest metal songs ever written.
Back to top Go down
TH Joe
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
TH Joe

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King   Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:16 pm

Title track for me.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King   Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:29 pm

Beyond the doors of the dark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

followed closely by White Witch.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King   Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:24 am

I have to go with the title track. My favorite tracks in order:

1. Hall of the Mountain King
2. 24 Hours Ago
3. Devastation
4. Beyond the Doors of the Dark
5. Strange Wings
6. Price You Pay
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King   Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:41 pm

Title track, followed by White Witch
Back to top Go down
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King   Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 11:06 pm

007 wrote:
Can I pick all of them ? Not a weak song on this. It's a true classic ! I actually went with the title track but any will do for me.

This! I'll pick the title track, too, but Strange Wings, Prelude to Madness, Price You pay or White Witch are right up there, too. This is my favourite 80s Savatage album.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Nico

Number of posts : 444

PostSubject: Re: Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King   Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:04 pm

I'd say "White Witch" 'cause it's actually sort of a speed metal song. It has a chorus that it's very aggressive but very fun, like many of Exciter's songs. There are many other highlights on this one too, it would have to be my favorite Savatage album.
Back to top Go down
Big Rich
Metal master
Metal master
Big Rich

Number of posts : 675

PostSubject: Re: Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King   Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 10:03 pm

I listened to this record the other day and I think right now "The Price You Pay" is my favorite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King   Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Savatage -favorite song off Hall Of The Mountain King
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2