Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Schecter C-1 HELLRAISER FR

Go down 
+2
Lurideath
powermacho
6 posters
AuthorMessage
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

Schecter C-1 HELLRAISER FR Empty
PostSubject: Schecter C-1 HELLRAISER FR   Schecter C-1 HELLRAISER FR Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:06 pm

I just saw this guitar on the internet and it is by far the best guitar for it's price and features.
This guitar is metal my friends. there are 2 versions, both with original Floyd Rose one with EMG ACTIVE PICK UPS and other with Seymour Duncan Active pick ups. I heard that Both are for $850

So any has touched it? has it? or intents on get in it? if so which version you prefer?

the Hellraised with the EMG'S
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Schecter-Hellraiser-C1-FR-Electric-Guitar?sku=513134&src=3SOSWXXA

and the BLackJack(the white color i kick ass)
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Schecter-C1-FR-ATX-Electric-Guitar?sku=515765

Well I want to get it trough Credit Card and pay it little by little lol!
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3893

PostSubject: Re: Schecter C-1 HELLRAISER FR   Schecter C-1 HELLRAISER FR Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:56 pm

I don't know much about Schecter Guitars but a lot of people I know like them. It looks nice though, I'll say that much!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Schecter C-1 HELLRAISER FR   Schecter C-1 HELLRAISER FR Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:04 pm

I have an 006 and I like it. Of course, it's my first guitar so I don't know any better.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Schecter C-1 HELLRAISER FR   Schecter C-1 HELLRAISER FR Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:49 pm

I have played a few Schecters and i must say that although a good guitar it def wasnt the guitar i was looking for.

Playing the Schecter then playing an Ibanez with the same EMG's there was no comparison in sound to me. The Ibanez had less bass and that is perfect for the sound i am looking for. What i am saying is the Schecters sound was muddy compared to the great high end of my Ibanez.

Good guitars though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Schecter C-1 HELLRAISER FR   Schecter C-1 HELLRAISER FR Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:31 pm

What guitar you play is really a personal decision. Sure the guitar companies want all guitarists to buy guitars with Dimebag and Zakk Wylde's names on them, but it's really up to the player to go to a shop and pick out the one that is right for them.
Back to top Go down
MetalH
Metal master
Metal master
MetalH

Number of posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Schecter C-1 HELLRAISER FR   Schecter C-1 HELLRAISER FR Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:41 pm

I'm looking into getting the Schecter V-1 Flying V. I have a Schecter Diamond Series 5-String bass and I absolutely love it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

Number of posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: Schecter C-1 HELLRAISER FR   Schecter C-1 HELLRAISER FR Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:33 pm

If you want pretty much the same guitar for a cheaper price checkout the Schecter Damein guitars there not as fancy as the C-1 they don't have quilted tops of fancy binding and all that vanity stuff

The Damein is around 400-500 bucks it has a liscened Floyd Rose trem and EMG HZ pickups there not as good as the ones in the C-1 but you can always replace them

But if you are willing to save up and get the C-1 I'd say go for it Scheter makes great all-around guitars.

I'm only suggesting the Damein too you if your just in it for the features and not the vanity stuff you can save your self a couple hundred bux and upgrade the pickups

Check it out
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Schecter-Damien-FR-Electric-Guitar?sku=513103&src=3SOSWXXA
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: Schecter C-1 HELLRAISER FR   Schecter C-1 HELLRAISER FR Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:26 pm

I had heard something negative about these guitars as whell, I heard that ALDER body is better wood. But I haven't tried those kind of guitars, and even the Schecter. I hope next week to go and check it out.

Last time I was exited to try out some charvels, I tried one that was like 900 bucks, and It feldt cheap, it's neck was tick, it didn't have good resonance, and It didn't have the chunky sound that I was expecting. Then I tried an LTD Page Hamilton, and I loved the guitar sound.

The schecter Damien is not worth the price, The Floyd Rose is not original, it is an licensed bridge, so you are not getting the cool stuff about these brideges.
I must say, that if you want EMG'S go with fixed bridge, that way you enjoy those pick ups more, and save some money. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: Schecter C-1 HELLRAISER FR   Schecter C-1 HELLRAISER FR Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:33 pm

MetalRob331 wrote:
I have played a few Schecters and i must say that although a good guitar it def wasnt the guitar i was looking for.

Playing the Schecter then playing an Ibanez with the same EMG's there was no comparison in sound to me. The Ibanez had less bass and that is perfect for the sound i am looking for. What i am saying is the Schecters sound was muddy compared to the great high end of my Ibanez.

Good guitars though
Tell me about your guitar. I know Ibanez are great guitars, but they have their own Bridges and pick ups, I have heard they make some really good ones. For example the ZR BRIDGE. for 800 BUCKS you get a very decent IBANEZ
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-S620EXQM-Electric-Guitar?sku=512501
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Schecter C-1 HELLRAISER FR   Schecter C-1 HELLRAISER FR Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:30 pm

powermacho wrote:
MetalRob331 wrote:

Good guitars though
Tell me about your guitar. I know Ibanez are great guitars, but they have their own Bridges and pick ups, I have heard they make some really good ones. For example the ZR BRIDGE. for 800 BUCKS you get a very decent IBANEZ
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-S620EXQM-Electric-Guitar?sku=512501

The Ibanez's that i have played all were some of the best for the style i like to play and that is all styles. I went with the one i have now because it was under 400 and just blew me away with the sound and versatility. My buddy has 3 schecters and when i plug mine in he always says man your emg's sound better then mine. He is not the greatest guitar player but could tell that mine wasnt as muddy and had a lot more high end with less bass.

]The Ibanezs are great for any type of music and are pure shred guitars cuz the necks are so fast. I play in a lot of different tunings as well and even without a locking neck it never slips tuning.

As far as metal sound it is perfect for me and has that sound i have grown to love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schecter C-1 HELLRAISER FR   Schecter C-1 HELLRAISER FR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Schecter C-1 HELLRAISER FR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: