Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nuclear Blast !

Go down 
+2
Todd Jaymz
James B.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12630

Nuclear Blast ! Empty
PostSubject: Nuclear Blast !   Nuclear Blast ! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:16 pm

I just received all 5 volumes of Montsters of Metal on DVD. Got em all for 25 bucks including shipping. At first glance, I have only heard of perhaps a handful of the bands. Not expecting to dig it all, only hoping to find s few new bands to enjoy.

Anybody else have them ? Comments are welcome, of course.
Back to top Go down
Todd Jaymz
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Todd Jaymz

Number of posts : 324

Nuclear Blast ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Blast !   Nuclear Blast ! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 6:56 pm

Sounds cool, NB has a great selection of bands on the label-TJ
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25889

Nuclear Blast ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Blast !   Nuclear Blast ! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:56 pm

I have them all but Vol. 5. And I also have Vol. 1 of their Monsters Of Death series. Lots of good videos on those.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

Nuclear Blast ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Blast !   Nuclear Blast ! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 4:18 am

nevermore wrote:
I have them all but Vol. 5. And I also have Vol. 1 of their Monsters Of Death series. Lots of good videos on those.

I have number 1 of the MONSTERS OF DEATH series too. Not bad, specialy the old school death metal bands on it.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Nuclear Blast ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Blast !   Nuclear Blast ! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:36 pm

I have 1 and 2 and like them as well. These have introduced me to bands that I am now a fan of (some more than others): Thunderstone, Soilwork, In Flames, Children Of Bodom, Crematory, and In Extremo (the only band I can't find albums from). I haven't watched them in 2-3 years but I may pull them out again and get more later when my budget gets wider (it will take more than a year for that) and I once again have days off (which should happen w/in the next few weeks).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

Nuclear Blast ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Blast !   Nuclear Blast ! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:47 pm

I love the smell of freshly-mowed lawn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nuclear Blast ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Blast !   Nuclear Blast ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nuclear Blast !
Page 1 of 1