Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Swedish Death Metal - The book

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Selvmord
Metal student
Metal student
Selvmord

Number of posts : 238

Swedish Death Metal - The book Empty
PostSubject: Swedish Death Metal - The book   Swedish Death Metal - The book Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:11 pm

Swedish Death Metal - The book Omslag

Anyone else have this? I'm about 1/3 of the way through it and it's pretty interesting. I like reading about the old Treblinka / Tiamat days especially. Kind of cool how the whole scene was basically started by a handfull of teenagers......
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Swedish Death Metal - The book   Swedish Death Metal - The book Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:19 pm

i bought it but have not read it yet.

PostSubject: Re: Swedish Death Metal - The book   Swedish Death Metal - The book Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:43 pm

Awesome book, just got it and I'm already reading the part where they would all meet around the bus station and get blood pissed drunk. A really informative read and highly recommended to anyone into swedish death metal like I am.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Swedish Death Metal - The book   Swedish Death Metal - The book Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 2:50 pm

Selvmord wrote:

Anyone else have this? I'm about 1/3 of the way through it and it's pretty interesting. I like reading about the old Treblinka / Tiamat days especially. Kind of cool how the whole scene was basically started by a handfull of teenagers......

TREBLINKA 🤘 .
Back to top Go down
Selvmord
Metal student
Metal student
Selvmord

Number of posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: Swedish Death Metal - The book   Swedish Death Metal - The book Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 8:15 pm

krokus wrote:
Selvmord wrote:

TREBLINKA 🤘 .

OH YEAH!!!!!!! 🤘
Back to top Go down
Velvet Creation
Metal student
Metal student
Velvet Creation

Number of posts : 126

PostSubject: Re: Swedish Death Metal - The book   Swedish Death Metal - The book Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:46 am

yes, fantastic book! I read it in 3 or 4 days, and I'm thinking about starting to read it again. As lordmagnus said, I also loved that part where they talk about the meetings at the train station. Wow, to think that people would actually travel hundreds of miles just to meet with other people that shared the same taste in music. Talk about passion and dedication for Death Metal and the scene!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swedish Death Metal - The book   Swedish Death Metal - The book Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swedish Death Metal - The book
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: