Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Life Til Metal Update

Go down 
+7
XYZ
MetalGuy71
Thrasher73
mc666
nevermore
kmorg
Chairman_Smith
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

No Life Til Metal Update Empty
PostSubject: No Life Til Metal Update   No Life Til Metal Update Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:45 pm

Good reviews Ult.

Big fat greedy slob? Doesn't this guy know that Scott pumps iron and could probably kill him with his fists? lol!
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: No Life Til Metal Update   No Life Til Metal Update Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:50 pm

He did it without telling us? Oh, that rascal!!!

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: No Life Til Metal Update   No Life Til Metal Update Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:54 pm

kmorg wrote:

Hey kmorg... whats with the Pink Floyd avatar but no Pink Floyd reviews?
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

PostSubject: Re: No Life Til Metal Update   No Life Til Metal Update Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:55 pm

Very nice update!!! I never knew that Thrasher album existed. I'd love to find a copy of that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Life Til Metal Update   No Life Til Metal Update Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:57 pm

Chairman_Smith wrote:

Maybe he likes hammers.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: No Life Til Metal Update   No Life Til Metal Update Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:01 pm

Chairman_Smith wrote:
Good reviews Ult.

Big fat greedy slob? Doesn't this guy know that Scott pumps iron and could probably kill him with his fists? lol!
he's to short to be a beached whale.

your thoughts on the new Priest pretty much mirror mine.

PostSubject: Re: No Life Til Metal Update   No Life Til Metal Update Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:03 pm

This guy was my favorite.
Sat Apr 19, 2008, 20:19
Quote :
dude...your web site sucks...unless I am the dumbest per son ever........I pulled up zebra and got no songs or anything..what a crappy site..............I will speak to AOL about this.......sorry don't promise if you can't produce.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: No Life Til Metal Update   No Life Til Metal Update Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:12 pm

Chairman_Smith wrote:
kmorg wrote:

Just liked the .gif. I have some Floyd, but haven't added them to my site for whatever reason. I think I've decided to keep Metal Metropolis somewhat metal related.

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: No Life Til Metal Update   No Life Til Metal Update Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:21 pm

DenimAndLeather wrote:
This guy was my favorite.
Sat Apr 19, 2008, 20:19
Quote :
dude...your web site sucks...unless I am the dumbest per son ever........I pulled up zebra and got no songs or anything..what a crappy site..............I will speak to AOL about this.......sorry don't promise if you can't produce.

Oh No!I hope he doesnt tell AOL.What would Ult do? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: No Life Til Metal Update   No Life Til Metal Update Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:26 pm

nevermore wrote:
Very nice update!!! I never knew that Thrasher album existed. I'd love to find a copy of that.

Ult, was that Thrasher release on vinyl or cd? Your review makes it sound pretty cool, but I got no time for vinyl.
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: No Life Til Metal Update   No Life Til Metal Update Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:28 pm

I like the review of Alice Cooper's new album. Makes me want to buy it now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Life Til Metal Update   No Life Til Metal Update Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:00 pm

Quote :

Sent: Fri Aug 1 23:24
Subject:
Smurf you

Why the hell do you ask for a donation? Do you share your music? LOL get a life you fat beach whale, share first before you ask some money

Sent: Fri Aug 1 23:29
Subject:
donation

Donation my ass you fat beach whale, why the Smurf do you ask for a donation and yet you don't share your music... greedy fat slob...get a life...

BTW your album sucks...find it on blogspot.com I'll be uploading it soon...Ultimatum, duh

My reply:
No one asked you for a cent. If you don't like my page don't read it. If you don't like my band, don't listen to us. The one who needs to "get a life" is the one wasting his time writing insipid emails like these.

Welcome to the Hall of Shame.

Scott
Hahaha! I'd like to stomp that kid's head. Anyone wondering why the music world imploded in such a bad way, look toward asshats like that. I love how the word "steal" has now been replaced with "share." Haha.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: No Life Til Metal Update   No Life Til Metal Update Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:27 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Quote :

Sent: Fri Aug 1 23:24
Subject:
Smurf you

Why the hell do you ask for a donation? Do you share your music? LOL get a life you fat beach whale, share first before you ask some money

Sent: Fri Aug 1 23:29
Subject:
donation

Donation my ass you fat beach whale, why the Smurf do you ask for a donation and yet you don't share your music... greedy fat slob...get a life...

BTW your album sucks...find it on blogspot.com I'll be uploading it soon...Ultimatum, duh

My reply:
No one asked you for a cent. If you don't like my page don't read it. If you don't like my band, don't listen to us. The one who needs to "get a life" is the one wasting his time writing insipid emails like these.

Welcome to the Hall of Shame.

Scott

Hahaha! I'd like to stomp that kid's head. Anyone wondering why the music world imploded in such a bad way, look toward asshats like that. I love how the word "steal" has now been replaced with "share." Haha.

LOL! I thought the same thing.

Thanks. I have to fix a bunch of mistakes yet. Will try to get some of those done tonight.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: No Life Til Metal Update   No Life Til Metal Update Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:44 am

The Iced Earth EP is on vinyl?

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: No Life Til Metal Update   No Life Til Metal Update Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:59 am

I dont understand the fat beach whale comment scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Life Til Metal Update   No Life Til Metal Update Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:17 pm

thrasher73 wrote:
I dont understand the fat beach whale comment scratch
I think he meant "fat biatch wail." You ever hear Scott sing? Whoo...terrible.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: No Life Til Metal Update   No Life Til Metal Update Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:36 pm

It was certainly a pleasant surprise to click over to Ult's site for another reason and see an update. Glad to see him getting his hands on more Y&T. Also, Ult, great work with the Nostradamus review. Peace.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: No Life Til Metal Update   No Life Til Metal Update Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:20 pm

the sentinel wrote:
It was certainly a pleasant surprise to click over to Ult's site for another reason and see an update. Glad to see him getting his hands on more Y&T. Also, Ult, great work with the Nostradamus review. Peace.

Love Y&T. Unfortunately I'm adding my vinyl to that page as I don't have it all on CD yet.

ult

PostSubject: Re: No Life Til Metal Update   No Life Til Metal Update Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:25 pm

I enjoyed the guy who argued if it's blues based it just heavy blues rock but if it's classical based it's metal. Why isn't it heavy classical rock? His own arguement logically fails with that arguement.
And the guy who said Tesla was more glam then metal is a sphincter.
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: No Life Til Metal Update   No Life Til Metal Update Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:27 pm

One mistake I found was in the Pink Floyd page. You mixed up the Ummagumma disc numbers. Disc one is the live cd, and disc two is the studio album.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: No Life Til Metal Update   No Life Til Metal Update Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:37 pm

emptytomb1 wrote:
I enjoyed the guy who argued if it's blues based it just heavy blues rock but if it's classical based it's metal. Why isn't it heavy classical rock? His own arguement logically fails with that arguement.
And the guy who said Tesla was more glam then metal is a sphincter.

That is one of my favorites. I love it when he says Judas Priest isn't metal, they are better described as "british steel" or when he calls Raven a merry glam band, or The Beatles a happy, happy, joy, joy punk rock band. LOL! He honestly believes that Slayer was the first real metal band. Go figure.

PostSubject: Re: No Life Til Metal Update   No Life Til Metal Update Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:40 pm

I wonder what they read? Your site is very even handed, you often find something good in bands that you don't love yet these meatheads act like you panned the band.
Beatles punk? insane
Back to top Go down
skullsmasher
Metal master
Metal master
skullsmasher

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: No Life Til Metal Update   No Life Til Metal Update Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:03 pm

I tried to read through some of these messages in the Hall Of Shame. My God, these folks are the most illiterate bunch I have ever come across. Most of them could have said what they needed in 20-30 words instead of three to four paragraphs. I don't get it.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: No Life Til Metal Update   No Life Til Metal Update Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:39 pm

skullsmasher wrote:
I tried to read through some of these messages in the Hall Of Shame. My God, these folks are the most illiterate bunch I have ever come across. Most of them could have said what they needed in 20-30 words instead of three to four paragraphs. I don't get it.

Wish I would have kept all the letters I received before I started the Hall of Shame. I don't get as many as I use to. I wonder why? scratch

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

PostSubject: Re: No Life Til Metal Update   No Life Til Metal Update Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:22 am

Not sure if this one fits here, but there is no Militia link under the M section ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Life Til Metal Update   No Life Til Metal Update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Life Til Metal Update
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next