Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

David Lee Roth imposter

Go down 
+9
the sentinel
Rami Airola
Glower
Fat Freddy
Stender
DeathCult
TrogDawn
Thrasher73
Tall Tyrion
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

David Lee Roth imposter Empty
PostSubject: David Lee Roth imposter   David Lee Roth imposter Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:19 pm

Remember the story about David Lee Roth having an allergic reaction to
peanuts in Ontario last month? It wasn't him it was a guy named David
Kuntz who has a history of impersonating Dave:

David Lee Roth imposter 0712dlr

http://thechronicleherald.ca/Canada/1067031.html
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: David Lee Roth imposter   David Lee Roth imposter Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:57 pm

David Kuntz eh?The jokes just write themselves sometimes lol!
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: David Lee Roth imposter   David Lee Roth imposter Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 6:11 pm

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: David Lee Roth imposter   David Lee Roth imposter Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 6:15 pm

Only way it could get better is if his first name was Mike
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: David Lee Roth imposter   David Lee Roth imposter Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 7:05 pm

thrasher73 wrote:
David Kuntz eh?The jokes just write themselves sometimes lol!
What about Randy Kuntz, singer for Abydos and Vanden Plas. Nothing like being named Horny P*ssy. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: David Lee Roth imposter   David Lee Roth imposter Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:13 pm

I want that dudes coat!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Lee Roth imposter   David Lee Roth imposter Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:14 pm

Stender wrote:
I want that dudes cockk!

Fixed that for ya.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: David Lee Roth imposter   David Lee Roth imposter Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:45 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Stender wrote:
I want that dudes cockk!

Fixed that for ya.

You didnt spell rooster right you loser.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: David Lee Roth imposter   David Lee Roth imposter Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:56 pm

Quote :
You didnt spell rooster right you loser.

I know, because I didn't want it to say "rooster", sweetheart.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37614

PostSubject: Re: David Lee Roth imposter   David Lee Roth imposter Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:22 pm

Wow. How could anyone believe that dude was DLR? The last time I saw a pic of Roth he'd aged somewhat but didn't look anywhere NEAR that bad. That guy looks like he's been living under a dumpster somewhere.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: David Lee Roth imposter   David Lee Roth imposter Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:39 am

Apparently he did "Ice Cream Man" with the local band and rocked it. I guess if you can pull off the look and feel live to some degree, people just figure you've been using a lot of make up or something. don\'t know
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3163

PostSubject: Re: David Lee Roth imposter   David Lee Roth imposter Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2020 10:21 am

One angle view

Last edited by Glower on Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

PostSubject: Re: David Lee Roth imposter   David Lee Roth imposter Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2020 10:27 am

Back to top Go down
Rami Airola
Metal student
Metal student
Rami Airola

Number of posts : 175

PostSubject: Re: David Lee Roth imposter   David Lee Roth imposter Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2020 8:07 pm

I watched that video and thought DAMN he and Christian philosopher William Lane Craig look the same.
Went on to google some images of them but there were already comparison pictures of them, lol I'm not the only one to think like that Very Happy

David Lee Roth imposter Willia12
David Lee Roth imposter Willia10
David Lee Roth imposter Willia11

Did some further digging and there's a mention about this on his own website too:
https://www.reasonablefaith.org/media/reasonable-faith-podcast/live-in-downtown-dallas/
"The crowd at this event had a lot of fun with Dr. Craig, saying that he looked like rock star David Lee Roth and telling him he should grow his beard back."

Watching both of them in recent videos shows how much they are looking like each other the older they get Very Happy

Maybe William Lane Craig was the true imposter after all!
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: David Lee Roth imposter   David Lee Roth imposter Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2020 7:36 pm

The pic of the "other guy" on the bottom of your post sorta looks like Face Man, Templeton Peck! Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: David Lee Roth imposter   David Lee Roth imposter Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2020 7:38 pm

Wasn't there a Nikki Sixx impersonator back in the day that tried to claim he was "hired" by Motley and their management to replace an "overdosed" Nikki? I remember hearing/ reading something about this in the mid 1990's.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25766

PostSubject: Re: David Lee Roth imposter   David Lee Roth imposter Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2020 10:58 pm

the sentinel wrote:
Wasn't there a Nikki Sixx impersonator back in the day that tried to claim he was "hired" by Motley and their management to replace an "overdosed" Nikki? I remember hearing/ reading something about this in the mid 1990's.

Yes I think there was.
Back to top Go down
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 816

PostSubject: Re: David Lee Roth imposter   David Lee Roth imposter Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2020 12:39 am

the sentinel wrote:
His name was Matthew Trippe and a cursory Google search will bring up a few reports of him and his claims.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

PostSubject: Re: David Lee Roth imposter   David Lee Roth imposter Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2020 1:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: David Lee Roth imposter   David Lee Roth imposter Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2020 4:32 pm

Glower wrote:

One angle view
Is this the real DLR or the imposter?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: David Lee Roth imposter   David Lee Roth imposter Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2020 4:49 pm

Lari wrote:

Is this the real DLR or the imposter?

Sadly, that's the real one. An imposter would probably have a better voice Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

PostSubject: Re: David Lee Roth imposter   David Lee Roth imposter Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2020 9:25 am

If anyone’s interested ?
Backwards recording of the song.

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: David Lee Roth imposter   David Lee Roth imposter Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2020 12:16 pm

^^^^

David Lee Roth imposter Willis-300x225

Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17062

PostSubject: Re: David Lee Roth imposter   David Lee Roth imposter Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2020 2:03 pm

These days DLR is an imposter of himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Lee Roth imposter   David Lee Roth imposter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David Lee Roth imposter
Page 1 of 1