Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Post Deep Purple Band

Go down 
+15
metalinmyveins
DallasBlack
Troublezone
HellRaiser
tohostudios
Temple of Blood
MetalGuy71
arttieTHE1manparty
MetalH
Thrasher73
MetalRob331
Fat Freddy
Tall Tyrion
ultmetal
XYZ
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Rainbow
Favorite Post Deep Purple Band - Page 2 Vote_lcap43%Favorite Post Deep Purple Band - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 43% [ 12 ]
Whitesnake
Favorite Post Deep Purple Band - Page 2 Vote_lcap46%Favorite Post Deep Purple Band - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 46% [ 13 ]
Gillan
Favorite Post Deep Purple Band - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Favorite Post Deep Purple Band - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Gillan with Sabbath
Favorite Post Deep Purple Band - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Favorite Post Deep Purple Band - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 28

AuthorMessage
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

Favorite Post Deep Purple Band - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Post Deep Purple Band   Favorite Post Deep Purple Band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:03 am

I love both Whitesnake and Dio, but the edge goes to Whitesnake. At least with Whitesnake you had one lead singer throughout the years. Unfortunately with Rainbow you had three lead singers, Dio, Bonnett, and Turner. I think that's the main issue for me. I understand that neither band was really stable as far as keeping members, and having a revolving door, but I think it's most important for a band to retain their front man!!!
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Post Deep Purple Band   Favorite Post Deep Purple Band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:25 am

Rainbow.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Post Deep Purple Band   Favorite Post Deep Purple Band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:47 am

metalinmyveins wrote:
I love both Whitesnake and Dio, but the edge goes to Whitesnake. At least with Whitesnake you had one lead singer throughout the years. Unfortunately with Rainbow you had three lead singers, Dio, Bonnett, and Turner. I think that's the main issue for me. I understand that neither band was really stable as far as keeping members, and having a revolving door, but I think it's most important for a band to retain their front man!!!
it definitely helps, therefore i agree with you. Whitesnake it is.

MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Post Deep Purple Band   Favorite Post Deep Purple Band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:22 am

WhiteSnake
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Post Deep Purple Band   Favorite Post Deep Purple Band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:41 am

metalinmyveins wrote:
Unfortunately with Rainbow you had three lead singers, Dio, Bonnett, and Turner.

Don't forget Doogie White!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Post Deep Purple Band   Favorite Post Deep Purple Band - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 8:40 pm

I went with Rainbow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Post Deep Purple Band   Favorite Post Deep Purple Band - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2