Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

!-Hockey Draft-!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

!-Hockey Draft-! Empty
PostSubject: !-Hockey Draft-!   !-Hockey Draft-! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:52 pm

Who will be the first?

I think they'll choose Steven Stamkos.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28460

!-Hockey Draft-! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !-Hockey Draft-!   !-Hockey Draft-! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:40 pm

When is it? I am a huge hockey fan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

!-Hockey Draft-! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !-Hockey Draft-!   !-Hockey Draft-! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:36 am

It's Friday. So your prediction?
Back to top Go down
brontotex
brontotex

Number of posts : 446

!-Hockey Draft-! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !-Hockey Draft-!   !-Hockey Draft-! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:50 am

Yes, Tampa Bay Will take Stamkos. But who will L.A. take?? or will they trade the 2nd pick??
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

!-Hockey Draft-! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !-Hockey Draft-!   !-Hockey Draft-! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:18 am

Ugh! I hate the time off between seasons! Is it October yet?

LA really needs to do something this year. I'm hoping for a far better year from them.

I'm also hoping that Philly will step it up a notch this year. They were so close last year, I'd love to see them go all the way. cheers

!-Hockey Draft-! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !-Hockey Draft-!   !-Hockey Draft-! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:37 am

I hope that the Habs are going to take a good offesive player. I'd like to see somebody better than Koivu. There were rumorus about Matt Sundin playing for us...It would be great!

EDIT:

Can't see why LA and Tampa can't do better they have some great player like Lecavalier and Kopitar.
Back to top Go down
brontotex
brontotex

!-Hockey Draft-! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !-Hockey Draft-!   !-Hockey Draft-! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:52 pm

Well in L.A.'s case it's been coaching and goaltending. They just fired the coach, but haven't named his replacement yet.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28460

!-Hockey Draft-! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !-Hockey Draft-!   !-Hockey Draft-! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:36 pm

Out here, they usually only air the first couple of rounds. I am usually out when it's on. I am already waiting for October, so hockey season can begin again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

!-Hockey Draft-! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !-Hockey Draft-!   !-Hockey Draft-! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:38 pm

I am hoping the flyers sign a puck moving defenseman.

!-Hockey Draft-! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !-Hockey Draft-!   !-Hockey Draft-! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:58 pm

Can't wait for the next saison. If the habs could play as good as they did in their last season it would be great. Then they shoudl play better in the playoff.
Back to top Go down

!-Hockey Draft-! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !-Hockey Draft-!   !-Hockey Draft-! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:50 pm

Yeah! Alex Tanguay is now to the Montreal Canadiens! Can't wait for this saison! If they could put a hand on Mats Sundin the cup is ours!
Back to top Go down

!-Hockey Draft-! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !-Hockey Draft-!   !-Hockey Draft-! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:53 pm

Lol Ult...Your team is loosing their cheese-burger if you know what I mean! Yeah I was talking about R.J.!
Back to top Go down
brontotex
brontotex

!-Hockey Draft-! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !-Hockey Draft-!   !-Hockey Draft-! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:01 am

Kings didn't do the rumored big trade with pittsburgh. They drafted Drew Doughty with the 2nd and Tuebert with the 13th. They traded Cammilerri to Calgary for some picks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

!-Hockey Draft-! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !-Hockey Draft-!   !-Hockey Draft-! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!-Hockey Draft-!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: