Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year

Go down 
+7
ultmetal
SAHB Healer
XYZ
MetalRob331
thejokeriv
scottmitchell74
tohostudios
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year Empty
PostSubject: What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year   What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:42 pm

Any suggestions?

After waiting for 30 years I will no doubt be excited. I will probably call every packer fan I know and remind them that they can never ask me "How many Super Bowls have you won" ever again. That's a given. I would say I'd get drunk, but I will probably be drunk already.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year   What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:45 pm

I'd suggest waking up. Very Happy

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year   What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:50 pm

Quote :
I'd suggest waking up. What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year Icon_biggrin

Laughing very hard Very Happy

Yeah! The Raiders and the Rams will be in it!!!!!

SUC - Like Hobbits do for their birthdays, you should buy all of US something! I'll take the new Dark Empire as it will finally probably be out by then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year   What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:54 pm

One day fellows. One day.
When I was in the hospital in March, this dude that worked there yelled "I know why he has high blood pressure, he's a Vikings fan!" The life of a vikings fan. Endless jokes.

When it does happen this year, it sure will be sweet.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year   What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:54 pm

The Lambs have about as much chance as the Vikes.

Oh, when the Vikes finally win the SB, I'll take a copy of "Chinese Democracy".

PostSubject: Re: What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year   What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:56 pm

Quote :

The Vikes are rated a top 10 team in the league right now. Our only big question mark is qb. If Jackson plays well, we move into the top 5. The rams are nowhere near that.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year   What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:56 pm

Hey, here's a thought.

Maybe you can change the Vikings' fortunes by changing your screen name. I mean, it can't bring could karma to know that the Vikes are "SUC's team".

PostSubject: Re: What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year   What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:57 pm

Yeah, I could change it to something cool, like Hohostudios.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year   What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:57 pm

lol!

PostSubject: Re: What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year   What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:59 pm

tohostudios wrote:

Oh, when the Vikes finally win the SB, I'll take a copy of "Chinese Democracy".

Lol good one!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year   What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:59 pm

Quote :
Hohostudios

Touche!!

I like that! About once a week I think about giving up the healthy lifestyle and the last 20 years of my life and just eating HoHos for every meal. In fact, I'd love to do an experiment. Could I eat only HoHos, donuts and icecream and still exercise hard enough in 2 hours a day to stay lean and healthy? Maybe I'll do that when I turn 40?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year   What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:15 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Quote :
Hohostudios

Touche!!

I like that! About once a week I think about giving up the healthy lifestyle and the last 20 years of my life and just eating HoHos for every meal. In fact, I'd love to do an experiment. Could I eat only HoHos, donuts and icecream and still exercise hard enough in 2 hours a day to stay lean and healthy? Maybe I'll do that when I turn 40?

Better do it now Scott. Trust me, the old metabolism goes into hibernation mode at 40.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year   What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:49 pm

SoldierUnderCommand wrote:
Any suggestions?

After waiting for 30 years I will no doubt be excited. I will probably call every packer fan I know and remind them that they can never ask me "How many Super Bowls have you won" ever again. That's a given. I would say I'd get drunk, but I will probably be drunk already.

Brad Childress makes a deal with the devil? But, those don't always pay off too well - just look at the patroits
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year   What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:19 pm

The Vikings should play some college teams just to see if they belong in thie NFL. I don't mind the Vikings and Adrian Peterson is one sick sick RB. Good luck with that offense besides him.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year   What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:28 pm

They are must-see TV for me now with All Day Peterson. He's the most exciting runner since Barry Sanders...and maybe since Bo.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year   What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:41 pm

I actually do like Adrian Peterson but the guy in the cube next to me is a Vikes/converted to PSL-holding Rams fan.

So when those two teams meet, I'm in heaven because I can give him crap either way.

Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year   What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:46 pm

MetalRob331 wrote:
The Vikings should play some college teams just to see if they belong in thie NFL. I don't mind the Vikings and Adrian Peterson is one sick sick RB. Good luck with that offense besides him.

Have you seen their defense? The college team would be luckly to get a field goal on them. The offense would get help from all the turnovers the D creates.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year   What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:40 pm

xyz wrote:
MetalRob331 wrote:

Have you seen their defense? The college team would be luckly to get a field goal on them. The offense would get help from all the turnovers the D creates.

The best college team in the nation couldn't even come close to beating last year's dolphins - the difference between the best and worst NFL team isn't actually that big - the difference between the worst nfl team and best college team is huge
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year   What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 3:07 am

You'll get a congratulatory phone call from President Ralph Nader.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year   What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:19 am

I'll be in the middle of hockey season at that point, so I won't care. Very Happy

What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year 706602

PostSubject: Re: What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year   What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:20 am

SAHB Healer wrote:
You'll get a congratulatory phone call from President Ralph Nader.

...aboard his flying car circling Uranus with Angelina Jolie on his arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year   What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:42 am

Quote :
Good luck with that offense besides him.

Dude, you do realize they have the of the best o-lines in the league and the best #2 rb? Our wrs are young, it's all on the qb, like I said above.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year   What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:37 am

Repent and say your prayers. Because the apocolypse will obviously be upon us if this happens.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year   What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:03 pm

IF!!! If I play Fantasy Football this year (my first try last year was aweful from the standpoint of how miserable I was. Nothing like giving a nearly OCD stat freak even more to worry/think about) Peterson will be near the very top of my draft board. The poor douche last year who had him SAT HIM both times he went 200+. He was on the road for the 296 game. I called his cell phone just to let him know that he was an idioto!!

<----------------Eyes right, baby!! Look at the beautiful #! Not Joe Namath, but it's OK to be Bill Kenney!
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year   What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:30 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
xyz wrote:
MetalRob331 wrote:

The best college team in the nation couldn't even come close to beating last year's dolphins - the difference between the best and worst NFL team isn't actually that big - the difference between the worst nfl team and best college team is huge

HAHA I KNOW IT WAS SARCASM>>>>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year   What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next