Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FOREIGN ULTIMATUM

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

FOREIGN ULTIMATUM Empty
PostSubject: FOREIGN ULTIMATUM   FOREIGN ULTIMATUM Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 5:16 pm

Having a great deal of love for fantastic-sounding thrash, and also being on a constant lookout for kickass Christian bands, I have always meant to check out this band. Lo and behold, when I got myspace they were the first band on my list and I WAS BLOWN AWAY!!! AWESOME !!!!

Only problem is I live in England. I haven't been able to find Ultimatum CDs anywhere. I am thoroughly anti-illegal downloading, so that's out of the question. I don't have a credit card, so can't buy online. Am I totally screwed of can someone tell me a way out of this hole? PLEASE HELP!!!!
Back to top Go down
fishingd
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
fishingd

Number of posts : 297

FOREIGN ULTIMATUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREIGN ULTIMATUM   FOREIGN ULTIMATUM Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 7:13 pm

Welcome to Heart of metal firetothemax... As for your question about get there music I will let the band answer that one..
Back to top Go down
brontotex
brontotex

Number of posts : 446

FOREIGN ULTIMATUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREIGN ULTIMATUM   FOREIGN ULTIMATUM Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 8:44 am

You can get the cd's from our website www.ultimatum.net. We will gladly accept a money order. You can also contact Robert at ultrametal@msn.com for ordering info.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

FOREIGN ULTIMATUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREIGN ULTIMATUM   FOREIGN ULTIMATUM Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 8:06 am

Hi firetothemax. Welcome to the board.

Yes, you can order through the mail using a money order.

Symphonic Extremeties $10
Puppet of Destruction $10
Mechanics of Perilous Times $10
Shipping to England $5

Send to:
Ultimatum
PO Box 12299
Albuquerque, NM 87195-2299 USA

email Robert @ ultrametal@msn.com to have him hold your order. You may want to ask if he has any copies of our "'Til the End!" EP available as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FOREIGN ULTIMATUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOREIGN ULTIMATUM   FOREIGN ULTIMATUM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FOREIGN ULTIMATUM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Band Forums :: Ultimatum-
Jump to: