Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Judas Priests for Hispanics. Angeles del infierno

Go down 
+3
EvyMetal
mc666
powermacho
7 posters
AuthorMessage
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

The Judas Priests for Hispanics. Angeles del infierno Empty
PostSubject: The Judas Priests for Hispanics. Angeles del infierno   The Judas Priests for Hispanics. Angeles del infierno Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:23 am

Anyone heard this bands before? They are considered a legend on Heavy metal for Hispanic people

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Judas Priests for Hispanics. Angeles del infierno   The Judas Priests for Hispanics. Angeles del infierno Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:44 am

Yucky.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: The Judas Priests for Hispanics. Angeles del infierno   The Judas Priests for Hispanics. Angeles del infierno Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:52 am

they are not bad, but they should really not try so hard to mimic Priest, both in sound & image. it's like they yearn for the comparison, but don't have the chops to deserve it. they might never be given anymore respect than your average cover band. despite any original material they may have.

EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: The Judas Priests for Hispanics. Angeles del infierno   The Judas Priests for Hispanics. Angeles del infierno Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 1:20 am

I could see 'em bopping at a soccer game. That's all I can think of.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37658

PostSubject: Re: The Judas Priests for Hispanics. Angeles del infierno   The Judas Priests for Hispanics. Angeles del infierno Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:08 am

Wow, they really want to be Judas Priest don't they??

That band wasn't great, but they're better than this other Spanish speaking metal band whose CD I got in the mail yesterday -- "Dantesco" from Puerto Rico. The singer sounds like he's trying to be Luciano Pavarotti over a bunch of very pedestrian 70s style Metal riffage. Boooo-ring!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zombiewalkin
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
zombiewalkin

Number of posts : 292

PostSubject: Re: The Judas Priests for Hispanics. Angeles del infierno   The Judas Priests for Hispanics. Angeles del infierno Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 10:25 am

That is one ghey lookin flying V...and one lame solo.......and lame sunglasses ala KK.........and lame everything else.......wow that was painful!
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: The Judas Priests for Hispanics. Angeles del infierno   The Judas Priests for Hispanics. Angeles del infierno Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:33 am

They have great heavy metal albums. They combine heavy metal and rock and roll. They have covered MAMA WE ARE CRACY NOW on their album 666. The band still is active, so you could see them near your time anytime

This song is another anthem from the band, but this time you can tell the Judas Priest influences. "maldito sea tu nombre" "dam your name"

Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3893

PostSubject: Re: The Judas Priests for Hispanics. Angeles del infierno   The Judas Priests for Hispanics. Angeles del infierno Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 3:00 pm

I like these guys! I like a lot of Spanish speaking bands though even if I don't understand the lyrics. Angeles del Infierno are a damn good band. Yeah they sound like Priest, but every band sounds somewhat like someone else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Judas Priests for Hispanics. Angeles del infierno   The Judas Priests for Hispanics. Angeles del infierno Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:45 pm

That second song was better. The first one was terrible, I thought.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: The Judas Priests for Hispanics. Angeles del infierno   The Judas Priests for Hispanics. Angeles del infierno Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:21 am

Eyesore wrote:
That second song was better. The first one was terrible, I thought.
Yes I know, the song 666 is more cheese, but they have some really good heavy metal albums out there.

Just go to any mexican music store or to any Latin Music store, and I am sure %90 that you can find music from Angeles Del Infierno.

This is another anthem from these metal Gods. Is about rebellion against police. It sounds like a combination with punk, rock and roll and heavy metal.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: The Judas Priests for Hispanics. Angeles del infierno   The Judas Priests for Hispanics. Angeles del infierno Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:32 pm

I love ANGELES DEL INFIERNO. They are from Spain but very popular in South America and they are living in North America(i think) for many years now. DIABOLICA is a classic with many great songs of pure heavy metal. I am going to see them in Spain in the summer. They will be playing at a festival together with KREATOR, TOKYO BLADE, UFO, NAZARETH, BARON ROJO, LUJURIA, MURO, BELLA BESTIA, PANZER and more legendary bands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Judas Priests for Hispanics. Angeles del infierno   The Judas Priests for Hispanics. Angeles del infierno Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Judas Priests for Hispanics. Angeles del infierno
Page 1 of 1