Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mac or Windows?

Go down 
+13
Mglaffas81
Invader
EvyMetal
ultmetal
exact33
tohostudios
MetalRob331
Tall Tyrion
Thrasher73
mc666
MetalH
Fat Freddy
MoonChild
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Mac? Windows?
Mac
Mac or Windows? - Page 2 Vote_lcap30%Mac or Windows? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 6 ]
Windows
Mac or Windows? - Page 2 Vote_lcap60%Mac or Windows? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 60% [ 12 ]
Other
Mac or Windows? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Mac or Windows? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Mac or Windows? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mac or Windows?   Mac or Windows? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:16 am

Any professional I have ever worked with that was equally familiar with both computers prefers Mac. Some PC uses may not "get it" right away as they are use to the whole Microsoft thing, but frankly, Microsoft products SUCK, especially for the business I am in. Microsoft Publisher is one of the WORST "publishing" programs ever. Quark Xpress or Adobe InDesign blow Publisher out of the water. Microsoft Word is ok for typing, but people want to use it as a layout program. This might be fine for home use, but it's not for professional printing and is annoying and a pain in the butt to deal with. angry

Metal master
Metal master
MetalH

Number of posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Mac or Windows?   Mac or Windows? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:20 am

Laughing

Yeah, Pulisher is a pile of crap. Word is ok if I'm using it to type a simple document. Just in my home use, I'm sick of my PC. I've had to replace all the hardware and tweak it a bunch just to get it to be stable. Grr...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Mac or Windows?   Mac or Windows? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:45 am

I don't care what I use. As long as it works, I'm happy.
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: Mac or Windows?   Mac or Windows? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:20 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Mglaffas81 wrote:
Windows Vista is a complete rip-off of Mac, but WINDOWS ALL THE WAY....I HATE APPLE SOFTWARE..WITH A PASSION!

Really. Which software from Mac do you hate? Mac doesn't make software. They make computers. Software companies such as Adobe made the software.

I think I used the term "Software" wrongly - However, as rexorcist pointed out, Apple do produce software programs, and non of them have been particularly great - you are right with the Microsoft Publisher thing, though..haha. I don't know, I have used Windows ever since we got our first computer, and when I first tried a Mac, I just thought, "oh, god..this is all wrong!" - Haha.

- My first statement was kind of bold and unjustified, so just overlook that one..haha.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: Mac or Windows?   Mac or Windows? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 7:49 am

That's what I say about non-Mac computers. lol
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Mac or Windows?   Mac or Windows? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:36 am

I have windows xp but i would prefer a mac.
Back to top Go down
INVADERS
Metal master
Metal master
INVADERS

Number of posts : 937

PostSubject: Re: Mac or Windows?   Mac or Windows? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 8:31 am

Mac all the way... although i sumtimes use windows
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mac or Windows?   Mac or Windows? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mac or Windows?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: