Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So I'm seeing Joey Belladonna perform live tomorrow...

Go down 
+3
mc666
Fat Freddy
Required Fields
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28455

So I'm seeing Joey Belladonna perform live tomorrow... Empty
PostSubject: So I'm seeing Joey Belladonna perform live tomorrow...   So I'm seeing Joey Belladonna perform live tomorrow... Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:08 pm

Should be a great show!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

PostSubject: Re: So I'm seeing Joey Belladonna perform live tomorrow...   So I'm seeing Joey Belladonna perform live tomorrow... Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:08 pm

What venue?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: So I'm seeing Joey Belladonna perform live tomorrow...   So I'm seeing Joey Belladonna perform live tomorrow... Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:31 pm

Tell Joey I said hi. I met him back in 1991. He won't remember me but what the hell, tell him I said 'hi' anyway. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: So I'm seeing Joey Belladonna perform live tomorrow...   So I'm seeing Joey Belladonna perform live tomorrow... Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:45 pm

he knows me too, by first name. we've met numerous times & he always recognizes me. we have even written to each other on several occasions. i have sent him promos of cool bands & he has sent me Belladonna swag. he's a great guy. enjoy the show!

ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: So I'm seeing Joey Belladonna perform live tomorrow...   So I'm seeing Joey Belladonna perform live tomorrow... Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:20 am

Should be a blast! Wish I could be there. Enjoy!

ult

Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: So I'm seeing Joey Belladonna perform live tomorrow...   So I'm seeing Joey Belladonna perform live tomorrow... Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:31 am

mc666 wrote:
he knows me too, by first name. we've met numerous times & he always recognizes me. we have even written to each other on several occasions. i have sent him promos of cool bands & he has sent me Belladonna swag. he's a great guy. enjoy the show!

Thats awesome MC. You lucky bastage
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

PostSubject: Re: So I'm seeing Joey Belladonna perform live tomorrow...   So I'm seeing Joey Belladonna perform live tomorrow... Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:58 am

I'm hoping to see Joey play in Charlotte, NC in June.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: So I'm seeing Joey Belladonna perform live tomorrow...   So I'm seeing Joey Belladonna perform live tomorrow... Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:05 pm

Give us a report when you get back.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: So I'm seeing Joey Belladonna perform live tomorrow...   So I'm seeing Joey Belladonna perform live tomorrow... Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 8:31 pm

I got back about five hours ago.

It was a really good show. I had a great time.

I missed the first opening act, but I caught the second one, a band called Black Moor. I have no idea if they are from the local area or outside of it, but they did put on an energetic show.

Before Black Moor's set, I actually got to meet Joey in person. He was a cool guy.

Joey started off with one or two of his solo tracks, and then went into the Anthrax songs. The songs included were Madhouse, Medusa, Antisocial, Got the Time, N.F.L., Indians, Metal Thrashing Mad, and as an encore, Caught in a Mosh.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: So I'm seeing Joey Belladonna perform live tomorrow...   So I'm seeing Joey Belladonna perform live tomorrow... Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:53 pm

I forgot to mention, the drummer in Joey's band was sick, and was unable to perform. Joey actually played drums for the show while singing.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: So I'm seeing Joey Belladonna perform live tomorrow...   So I'm seeing Joey Belladonna perform live tomorrow... Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:24 am

Required Fields wrote:
I forgot to mention, the drummer in Joey's band was sick, and was unable to perform. Joey actually played drums for the show while singing.

Wow! That's weird, but cool that Joey could pull that off. 🤘

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
zombiewalkin

Number of posts : 292

PostSubject: Re: So I'm seeing Joey Belladonna perform live tomorrow...   So I'm seeing Joey Belladonna perform live tomorrow... Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:40 pm

Cool he is playing in Mufreesboro NC on the 25th of June. That's like in a tiny sleepy little town about 45 minutes away! I just might have to make that one!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

PostSubject: Re: So I'm seeing Joey Belladonna perform live tomorrow...   So I'm seeing Joey Belladonna perform live tomorrow... Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:34 pm

zombiewalkin wrote:
Cool he is playing in Mufreesboro NC on the 25th of June. That's like in a tiny sleepy little town about 45 minutes away! I just might have to make that one!

Are you an NC native,too, Zombie?
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: So I'm seeing Joey Belladonna perform live tomorrow...   So I'm seeing Joey Belladonna perform live tomorrow... Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 11:40 pm

get_the_firehouse wrote:
What venue?

The venue was called The Marquee Club.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I'm seeing Joey Belladonna perform live tomorrow...   So I'm seeing Joey Belladonna perform live tomorrow... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I'm seeing Joey Belladonna perform live tomorrow...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: