Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DINNER ROCKED

Go down 
+3
Tall Tyrion
the sentinel
T-Roy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

DINNER ROCKED Empty
PostSubject: DINNER ROCKED   DINNER ROCKED Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 9:15 pm

DUDES, I just horked down a big 'ol Ribeye stake (medium rare!) two pieces of BBQ chicken, a nice helping of zucchini and yellow rice, washed down with a Newcastle Brownie!!!

I'm in post dinner ecstasy HEAVEN!!!

I freakin RULE at the grill, so don't even think about comparing yourselves to me. It's not fair to you.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

DINNER ROCKED Empty
PostSubject: Re: DINNER ROCKED   DINNER ROCKED Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 9:41 pm

🤘 I just bought a brand new stainless steel monster of a grill. Can't wait to slap it together and torch some meat.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

DINNER ROCKED Empty
PostSubject: Re: DINNER ROCKED   DINNER ROCKED Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 9:57 pm

mothu......!!!!

Dinner at Uncle Sents tomorrow night!!!
Back to top Go down

DINNER ROCKED Empty
PostSubject: Re: DINNER ROCKED   DINNER ROCKED Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:50 pm

Well, the girls and I took mom out for mothers day tonight and had bbq ribs, chicken and kielbalsa. There's this amazing place locally owned in town that does it right.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

DINNER ROCKED Empty
PostSubject: Re: DINNER ROCKED   DINNER ROCKED Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 12:03 am

My spaghetti tonight ruled over everything you guys could ever cook.

If I got on the grill, I could make you cry. Cool
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

DINNER ROCKED Empty
PostSubject: Re: DINNER ROCKED   DINNER ROCKED Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 2:38 am

Just had this great dinner tonight:
Open faced chili burger made with fresh brewed pale ale in the chili and amazing steak fries on the side. Awesome stawberry lemonade to wash it down.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

DINNER ROCKED Empty
PostSubject: Re: DINNER ROCKED   DINNER ROCKED Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 3:33 am

I think someone's a little high... on life.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

DINNER ROCKED Empty
PostSubject: Re: DINNER ROCKED   DINNER ROCKED Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 7:25 am

I had an awesome can of soup!!!
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

DINNER ROCKED Empty
PostSubject: Re: DINNER ROCKED   DINNER ROCKED Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 7:47 am

emptytomb1 wrote:
Well, the girls and I took mom out for mothers day tonight and had bbq ribs, chicken and kielbalsa. There's this amazing place locally owned in town that does it right.
wow, that sounds good!
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

DINNER ROCKED Empty
PostSubject: Re: DINNER ROCKED   DINNER ROCKED Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 7:49 am

Tall Tyrion wrote:
My spaghetti tonight ruled over everything you guys could ever cook.

If I got on the grill, I could make you cry. Cool
PUULLLEEEAAAZE!!!!! Allow me to SCHOOL you!
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

DINNER ROCKED Empty
PostSubject: Re: DINNER ROCKED   DINNER ROCKED Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 7:50 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
I had an awesome man of soup!!!
Umm...okay??!! fainting affraid
Back to top Go down

DINNER ROCKED Empty
PostSubject: Re: DINNER ROCKED   DINNER ROCKED Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Don't get near Tallt when he's on the grill. He's naked except for the apron. DINNER ROCKED 927150
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

DINNER ROCKED Empty
PostSubject: Re: DINNER ROCKED   DINNER ROCKED Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:55 pm

Yes, that is an oven mitt holder and I am glad to see you. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

DINNER ROCKED Empty
PostSubject: Re: DINNER ROCKED   DINNER ROCKED Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 2:28 pm

Laughing very hard You guys are crazy. I took my parents out for dinner last night. Awesome. I had Capisanto Rissotto w/ Crispini (large bay scallops on a bed of rice with wedges of a garlic panini bread).
I just got out of the gym and am going to make my usual Monday night dinner alittle early since I have the day off. Baked scrod with a shrimp and ritz cracker crumb topping; mushroom rice; and steamed zucchini. Also, shrimp cocktail and a carrot cake for desert. MMMmmmm!!!
Gotta go, I am hungry. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

DINNER ROCKED Empty
PostSubject: Re: DINNER ROCKED   DINNER ROCKED Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 2:29 pm

T-Roy wrote:

DUDES, I just horked down a big 'ol Ribeye stake (medium rare!) two pieces of BBQ chicken, a nice helping of zucchini and yellow rice, washed down with a Newcastle Brownie!!!

I'm in post dinner ecstasy HEAVEN!!!

I freakin RULE at the grill, so don't even think about comparing yourselves to me. It's not fair to you.
Please, can you shrink your text any smaller? It's too big.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

DINNER ROCKED Empty
PostSubject: Re: DINNER ROCKED   DINNER ROCKED Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 2:41 pm

lol! @ Eyesore.
Back to top Go down

DINNER ROCKED Empty
PostSubject: Re: DINNER ROCKED   DINNER ROCKED Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:16 pm

Quote :
Baked scrod

Leave people's scrods alone. Sick!
Back to top Go down

DINNER ROCKED Empty
PostSubject: Re: DINNER ROCKED   DINNER ROCKED Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 8:10 pm

Back in December, I went to see the Van Halen show in Vancouver with a couple friends. After the show, we went to the bar across the street from our hotel for some food. I ordered what was advertised as a 2 lb burger, which wasn't a big deal to me at the time as I was in hardcore marathon training and ate meals of that size on a regular basis. When it came to the table, it was noticeably MUCH LARGER THAN 2 LBS. I asked the waitress why it seemed that way. She told me that the 2 lbs refers to just the beef. Well, the rest of the burger weighed (seriously) about 4 lbs. It was on a whole loaf of sourdough. It was a double-decker. Each half had a whole tomato, onion, massive mound of mushrooms, about 6 slices of cheese, about 3 tablespoons of thousand island dressing, not to mention about a quarter head of lettuce. I ate about half, at which point I was full but not like UUUUUHHHHH kind full, just right. I don't think I could've finished it without getting sick, but, after such a good night, I didn't want to risk. I got it packaged up and left it on the street for a homeless person (we we're in the middle of downtown). I miss that burger.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

DINNER ROCKED Empty
PostSubject: Re: DINNER ROCKED   DINNER ROCKED Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 2:41 am

For dinner I had a piece of chicken, two hot wings, and two mozzarella sticks.
Back to top Go down
juanmiguel
Metal student
Metal student
juanmiguel

Number of posts : 147

DINNER ROCKED Empty
PostSubject: Re: DINNER ROCKED   DINNER ROCKED Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 8:16 am

My hard boiled eggs own you all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DINNER ROCKED Empty
PostSubject: Re: DINNER ROCKED   DINNER ROCKED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DINNER ROCKED
Page 1 of 1