Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hot sauce

Go down 
+8
MetalGuy71
the sentinel
Fat Freddy
Stender
ThrashedOutCobra33
scottmitchell74
tohostudios
Troublezone
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

Hot sauce Empty
PostSubject: Hot sauce   Hot sauce Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 7:56 pm

I'm a big fan of hot sauce (the hotter the better) and i was wondering if anyone can recommend anything? I've been wanting to try that Michael Anthony stuff i've seen but you probably can only get it online and i don't want to wait.

Hot sauce Xtrahotdetail
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Hot sauce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot sauce   Hot sauce Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:03 pm

I'm not a fan of the stuff myself but the guy in the cubicle next to me is a major fan of heat. I'll check with him tomorrow and see if he can recommend anything.

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

Hot sauce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot sauce   Hot sauce Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:34 pm

Dave's Insanity Sauce? The guys at work use that. I can't take much more than Pace Medium! I like curry, white pepper...those are as spicey as I can go.

Last edited by scottmitchell74 on Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Hot sauce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot sauce   Hot sauce Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:47 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Dan's Insanity Sauce? The guys at work use that. I can't take much more than Pace Medium! I like curry, white pepper...those are as spicey as I can go.

Pace medium lol!
Back to top Go down
ThrashedOutCobra33
Metal master
Metal master
ThrashedOutCobra33

Number of posts : 586

Hot sauce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot sauce   Hot sauce Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:48 pm

Black Widow hot sauce intense stuff even for my father who is now used to it but at first crazy stuff
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

Hot sauce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot sauce   Hot sauce Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:15 pm

I had hot sauce in mexico one time that was in a brown glass bottle with a black label and no name. You had to sign a waver with the restraunt that you wouldnt slap a lawsuit on them if anything detrimental happened to you if you consumed it. Anyhow, I tried about a half a dime size circle and it made my throat bleed later that night. I dont really use hot sauce anymore after that.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Hot sauce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot sauce   Hot sauce Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 4:23 am

Stender wrote:
I had hot sauce in mexico one time that was in a brown glass bottle with a black label and no name. You had to sign a waver with the restraunt that you wouldnt slap a lawsuit on them if anything detrimental happened to you if you consumed it. Anyhow, I tried about a half a dime size circle and it made my throat bleed later that night. I dont really use hot sauce anymore after that.

Well thats probably going a little overboard as far as liking hot stuff. It was probably a weird habanero chile powder or extract.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Hot sauce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot sauce   Hot sauce Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 4:25 am

I didn't really like the hotter type stuff until i met my girlfriend. Her mom is mexican/navajo indian from New Mexico and believe me they really know how to make spicy food.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

Hot sauce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot sauce   Hot sauce Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:42 am

Love me some hot sauce, but it can't be all heat -- it's gotta have flavor too. Some sauces are simply HOT for the sake of being hotter than the one next to it, that's not my thing. I want to enjoy my food, not be tortured by it!

Dave's Insanity Sauces are the most intense I've encountered. I got a six-bottle gift set of their sauces for Christmas a year or two ago. Most of 'em have been used up by now but I still have a nearly full bottle of the "Total Insanity" sauce because the one time I used it, it felt like I'd swallowed a hand grenade. That is POWERFUL stuff!! I don't know if I'll ever use it again, unless I want to play a particularly mean practical joke on someone I don't like. Smile

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

Hot sauce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot sauce   Hot sauce Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:10 pm

I will admit I can't handle anything hot, so I just stick with Barbecue sauce. KC Masterpiece forever!!!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Hot sauce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot sauce   Hot sauce Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:14 pm

I'm not a big hot sauce guy, but I enjoy some of the spicy from time to time. One year for Christmas, my brother got me a bottle of Joe Perry's Boneyard Hot Sauce. I'm no connoisseur, but it was pretty tasty. I would put it on grilled turkey burgers. Yum.

When I want real hot, I'll add some wasabi to my sushi.
Back to top Go down

Hot sauce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot sauce   Hot sauce Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 1:20 pm

Fat Freddy said it. Dave's Insanity Sauce is the hottest on the planet. Their are levels of heat and if you go online you can find what you need and there is probably a store near you that carries some.
Kick Ass hot sauce is really good too.
Back to top Go down

Hot sauce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot sauce   Hot sauce Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 4:06 pm

Scott-When you wrote Dan's, I was gonna ask if he was like Dave's retarded uncle they kept in the basement?
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

Hot sauce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot sauce   Hot sauce Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 5:51 pm

I have no idea what you're talking about. scratch
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Hot sauce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot sauce   Hot sauce Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:45 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Love me some hot sauce, but it can't be all heat -- it's gotta have flavor too. Some sauces are simply HOT for the sake of being hotter than the one next to it, that's not my thing. I want to enjoy my food, not be tortured by it!

Dave's Insanity Sauces are the most intense I've encountered. I got a six-bottle gift set of their sauces for Christmas a year or two ago. Most of 'em have been used up by now but I still have a nearly full bottle of the "Total Insanity" sauce because the one time I used it, it felt like I'd swallowed a hand grenade. That is POWERFUL stuff!! I don't know if I'll ever use it again, unless I want to play a particularly mean practical joke on someone I don't like. Smile

LOL! I definately agree that there has to be flavor too! I like it hot but in a enjoyable way not the grenade stuff.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

Hot sauce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot sauce   Hot sauce Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:49 pm

Hot sauce C202_128
I'm workin' on a bottle of this stuff right now. It's made in St. Lucia, my Mom brought it back for me from a trip to the Islands last year. Very good stuff, with a decent amount of heat. It's made from Scotch Bonnet peppers which are some of the hottest ones out there if I'm not mistaken.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

Hot sauce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot sauce   Hot sauce Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:58 pm

Quote :
I have no idea what you're talking about. scratch

Quote :

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Dan's Insanity Sauce? The guys at work use that. I can't take much more than Pace Medium! I like curry, white pepper...those are as spicey as I can go.

Denial ain't a river in Egypt, boy.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

Hot sauce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot sauce   Hot sauce Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:48 am

Bah! Just some cut and paste editing magic. You fool!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Hot sauce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot sauce   Hot sauce Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:12 pm

I like some of them, but prefer spicy food than the sauces! Some of those sauces are insane! There is a wing place near where I live (Buffulo Wing Factor) that has one of those insane sauces called the flatliner - it's one you have to sign a release to have it served to you - you order them 1 at a time! I have yet to try it - I saw how it messed up someone for 2 days!
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

Hot sauce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot sauce   Hot sauce Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:39 am

I can barely handle hot sauce and don't like a lot of hot sauces, but I do LOVE Frank's Red Hot. It's really good on grilled chicken breast.

Hot sauce Franksredhot
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

Hot sauce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot sauce   Hot sauce Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:44 am

Being from Louisana, Tobasco is my favorite, I planted a row in the garden & cant wait to eat them straight off the vine.
Back to top Go down

Hot sauce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot sauce   Hot sauce Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:46 am

I like hot sauce on my weiners. Franks, if you like.
Back to top Go down

Hot sauce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot sauce   Hot sauce Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:54 pm

We know you meant weiners. I'm just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

Hot sauce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot sauce   Hot sauce Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:55 am

Go to your local Chipotle and "borrow" the chipotle tabasco sauce. So gooood.
Back to top Go down

Hot sauce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot sauce   Hot sauce Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 4:05 pm

I never use hot sauce, but I've been wanting to get some of Joe Perry's rockin' hot sauce.

That sounded kind of bad.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hot sauce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot sauce   Hot sauce Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hot sauce
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: