Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimatum shirt sizes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

Ultimatum shirt sizes Empty
PostSubject: Ultimatum shirt sizes   Ultimatum shirt sizes Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 10:47 pm

I was on the Ultimatum homepage earlier today hoping to get a shirt but none of the sizes would come near fitting me. I totally want to reprazent one of my favorates. So has ultimatum ever thought about getting shirts in S or M sizes?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum shirt sizes   Ultimatum shirt sizes Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 3:29 pm

We printed up Into the Pit shirts in Medium. That's the smallest size we print because Small doesn't ever sell.

Contact Robert: ultrametal@msn.com and ask if he has any Medium's left in stock. I KNOW we had some, because I have a medium.

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum shirt sizes   Ultimatum shirt sizes Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 8:21 pm

Thanks ult.
Back to top Go down
7thSecond
Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

Number of posts : 665

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum shirt sizes   Ultimatum shirt sizes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 1:19 pm

Stender wrote:
I was on the Ultimatum homepage earlier today hoping to get a shirt but none of the sizes would come near fitting me. I totally want to reprazent one of my favorates. So has ultimatum ever thought about getting shirts in S or M sizes?
Heck just order you a L or XL and it will fit you just fine in a few years. Trust me as I wore a M all through highschool and now wear an XL. Haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum shirt sizes   Ultimatum shirt sizes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 1:23 pm

7thSecond wrote:
Heck just order you a L or XL and it will fit you just fine in a few years. Trust me as I wore a M all through highschool and now wear an XL. Haha.

It's all that dang Busch Light. Smile

I'm there with ya, though.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum shirt sizes   Ultimatum shirt sizes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 2:37 pm

Do you still have Medium Size from Into the pit? I want to send a t-shirt to a friend from Guatemala
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum shirt sizes   Ultimatum shirt sizes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimatum shirt sizes
Page 1 of 1